Grand Touring Tracker (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed it is a bummer for DE reservations. The only thing I’ve heard is that the problem is a few of the hard-shell carpet pieces in the footwells. Hopefully they revise parts to just a single dark color so that inventory simplifies and we don’t get dirt smudges.
But...but..I like the white carpet look, even though I have all weather mats down, the white carpet sides is nice =)

Agreed it is a bummer for DE reservations. The only thing I’ve heard is that the problem is a few of the hard-shell carpet pieces in the footwells. Hopefully they revise parts to just a single dark color so that inventory simplifies and we don’t get dirt smudges.

Wow, that is really specific. Where did you hear that?

Wow, that is really specific. Where did you hear that?
Sales person I mentor at an enterprise SaaS company that deals with car companies and their suppliers.

I should've stuck with the white and black interior :(

Hi there, just learned about this forum - wish I had known earlier. I'm one of the early fortunate recipients of my GT. I have been tracking Lucid the company for awhile.

Reservation Date: Jun 2018
Confirmation Date: Nov 5, 2021
Color: Red
Interior: Tahoe
User: @Tintin
VIN Assignment: Feb 5, 2022
Delivery Date: (Initially it was Feb 27 but Milbrae held on to it to fix something). March 2, 2022

I'm told by the folks in Milbrae that I have the first US production GT but I have no way to confirm that except with their word and this forum :)
Would you mind posting some pictures of your car showing the interior and the exterior together? I'm also planning on Zenith Red, but struggling between the black / grey and the black / brown interiors. Are you happy with the black and brown look?

Yea, I'm glad Lucid is delivering GTs. Unfortunately, for some Dream owners they still don't have their cars due to the carpetting issue. Good for the company though!
I am very happy to have my GT but I agree that it is not good that DE buyers are still waiting for their cars.

Finally taking delivery today!! Yahoo!

Zenith Red, Mojave, 19"

Please post pictures! Especially of the exterior and the interior together in one shot... Are you happy with how Red exterior over Black and Grey interior turned out?

Stay tuned!
If ok with the group I will start a separate thread just for posting pictures of different exteriors and interiors from forum members that have already received their cars. This will be great for those of us that haven’t been able to order yet. Here is the link….

Any Metro PHX members have recommendations for a top quality PPF shop?
@Alex has given a pretty good overview of his guy and what he's had done. I'll try to find it and repost.

I love the bookmarking...I think this is it:

Actually didn't bookmark, but copied the text...Here it is:

"My car should finish being wrapped today. It's at Cactus Auto Tint (Residential & Commercial Window Tinting - Scottsdale, AZ ...). They have applied some minimal window tinting to a Black Dream Edition previous. My car is the first one they are doing a complete wrap and total window tinting. After the work is done, Scottsdale Service is picking the car up (updating software) and then delivering the car, along with 4 21" Wheels/Tires back to me in Tucson.
I've used the PhotoSync IRD (Infrared Dispersion) on all the cars I've owned in the last 9 years. The IRD technology is great because it's effective without using a dark tint. You can see that in the links above. I have never used the Clear Guard PPF before, but considering how well the company's tint has worked, I thought I'd give it a try. It will also help that I won't need to ceramic coat it."

I love the bookmarking...I think this is it:

Actually didn't bookmark, but copied the text...Here it is:

"My car should finish being wrapped today. It's at Cactus Auto Tint (Residential & Commercial Window Tinting - Scottsdale, AZ ...). They have applied some minimal window tinting to a Black Dream Edition previous. My car is the first one they are doing a complete wrap and total window tinting. After the work is done, Scottsdale Service is picking the car up (updating software) and then delivering the car, along with 4 21" Wheels/Tires back to me in Tucson.
I've used the PhotoSync IRD (Infrared Dispersion) on all the cars I've owned in the last 9 years. The IRD technology is great because it's effective without using a dark tint. You can see that in the links above. I have never used the Clear Guard PPF before, but considering how well the company's tint has worked, I thought I'd give it a try. It will also help that I won't need to ceramic coat it."
Thanks for the info! Very helpful

The eagle has landed! Lots to learn! Most of all a blast to drive!

Attachments

• C559F20F-92AB-44F3-A066-AB51F48C415F.jpeg
    C559F20F-92AB-44F3-A066-AB51F48C415F.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 209
The eagle has landed! Lots to learn! Most of all a blast to drive!
Awesome...can't wait to get the two together! Hoping to get my VIN sometime in the next few weeks unless they decide to stop doing reds for a bit. Feels like when I was a kid, and Halloween was over. Everywhere you could see signs of Christmas, but the actual day still felt an eternity away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back