Grand Touring Tracker (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've found that odd too. Every confirmed VIN we see here is a Tahoe interior, but all the test drive cars I've seen (both in person and posted) are Santa Cruz. Makes me wonder if they accepted Santa Cruz parts for the test drive cars that would have failed production, but in a way a customer wouldn't see.
Any idea what the interior color is in Orlando Bloom's car?

I just heard from my delivery host, I am picking up my car in about an hour. Pictures hopefully later tonight if I am not having to much fun driving.

@AZAirGT - should I look for you car at the service center?
One day late. I'd take that anytime.

whereabouts are you located?

Seattle area. So there is some infrastructure here, though I'm sure there are others in similar situations.

(Wondering if I'm early because I was "late" from reservation->order, at least according to this tracker? Or maybe it's all my clean living?)

Seattle area. So there is some infrastructure here, though I'm sure there are others in similar situations.

(Wondering if I'm early because I was "late" from reservation->order, at least according to this tracker? Or maybe it's all my clean living?)
Or maybe they certainly are ramping things up to some extent!?

I talked with my DA a few hours ago and he is the DA for two GTs that are ready for pickup, one in Millbrae and mine in Scottsdale. That said, Scottsdale still has not giving me a pickup time. Yesterday I was promised that he manager of the Scottsdale service center would call this morning to schedule a pickup time, that call never happened. I pinged my DA a couple of times today and was told that I would hear from Scottsdale today. I would be OK with a pickup date a few days out, but I am getting annoyed by promises that are not kept.
Sooo… talked with my DA this morning. My car finally got to Scottsdale yesterday afternoon. He told me that there a couple of cars being prep ASAP. I assume yours and mine. He also told all the cars needed to be updated to the latest version of software (one release behind from factory). He also told me to expect a call from the Service Center manager in the next 24-48 hours. Stay tuned for updates!

Heard from my DA today. He said that he’s seeing 10 to 15 VIN’s come through daily for customers who ordered in November with the first batch of GT’s shipping last week.

He anticipates I’ll get my VIN in the next few weeks and delivery times are around 4 to 6 weeks from the time the VIN is issued.

For reference - I confirmed my order Jan 5th

That's great news to hear more GTs are on the cusp of delivery. I'm at the 4th month window and haven't gotten my VIN yet. I'm assuming its my color selection (silver). Hopefully they'll start making the grey and silver cars.

Anyone have info on the white carpet situation that is apparently holding up the last of the DEs and also the GTs with the Santa Cruz interior? Is it just a bottle neck or a complete stoppage due to lack of inventory?

Anyone have info on the white carpet situation that is apparently holding up the last of the DEs and also the GTs with the Santa Cruz interior? Is it just a bottle neck or a complete stoppage due to lack of inventory?

I hope they have this figured out soon, as I don't like any of the other colors with Zenith Red.

Just seeing this now! How did it go?
Lucid puts on a nice reveal show for the GT buyers like they did for the DE buyers. Overall very nice. My delivery host was one of the guys from the studio. He was very knowledgeable but there were some things that he did not know like the reboot/reset sequence. I will share some DE vs GT battery information that the service manager shared in a separate post later.

Here are some picture! It is awesome to drive and lots of people looking and asking about it at stoplights. I also got multiple thumbs up from Tesla drivers.

1646402712322.png

1646402762496.png

1646402816579.png

Heard from my DA today. He said that he’s seeing 10 to 15 VIN’s come through daily for customers who ordered in November with the first batch of GT’s shipping last week.

He anticipates I’ll get my VIN in the next few weeks and delivery times are around 4 to 6 weeks from the time the VIN is issued.

I hope that’s accurate as I’m in the same batch, but wishful thinking especially depending on what configuration you chose. The numbers your DA gave you line up perfectly to fall into that 4 month window they gave us all at the beginning. It’s nice to see more VINs being assigned, but I don’t see Jan 5th batch getting their cars until mid May to early June. I’ll gladly eat my words if it happens sooner though!

When I received my VIN 10 days ago, my DA said delivery 2 to 4 weeks from then. I'm guessing yours is more accurate, although hoping 4 weeks is the magic number. Seems to take a long time from off the assembly line into your hands.

Lucid puts on a nice reveal show for the GT buyers like they did for the DE buyers. Overall very nice. My delivery host was one of the guys from the studio. He was very knowledgeable but there were some things that he did not know like the reboot/reset sequence. I will share some DE vs GT battery information that the service manager shared in a separate post later.

Here are some picture! It is awesome to drive and lots of people looking and asking about it at stoplights. I also got multiple thumbs up from Tesla drivers.

View attachment 970
View attachment 971
View attachment 972
SWEET! I am hoping for today or tomorrow delivery! Fingers and toes crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back