Grand Touring Tracker (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that was fast. Now that it is "ready to ship", it will be interesting to see how long it sits in Casa Grande and then at the Delivery Center before it is ready for you to pick up or be delivered. I am really very eager to see some actual pics of production grey cars.

Lucid seems to think that a huge number of grey VINs will be released over the next 2 weeks. Only time will tell.

At home. The car will ship to Beverly Hills for PDI
The good thing is Beverly Hills has less cars for PDI compared to other places. So hopefully you should gets yours sooner!

Unfortunately they're apparently down to 1 tech, so he's a bit in the weeds
Oh yea I know Costa Mesa was borrowing some before...it's all those darn SD deliveries!

I changed my order just last week, which normally would cause a delay when it is this close. My DA Eugene put in a good effort and snagged a cancelled GT that was exactly what I was looking for. He said I would have my VIN in a day or so and the car is going to go to Chicago, then Houston and then to me in Dallas. ETA is about 3 weeks. Anyway, it also is in time to preserve my pre-approved financing at a lower rate since interest rates are climbing.

My New config is 21" Red / Tahoe. As much as I liked the Santa Fe, I saw some folks on forums that were talking about how difficult the off-white interior is to keep nice. I wish the Tahoe came with the walnut trim, but small enough detail.

I changed my order just last week, which normally would cause a delay when it is this close. My DA Eugene put in a good effort and snagged a cancelled GT that was exactly what I was looking for. He said I would have my VIN in a day or so and the car is going to go to Chicago, then Houston and then to me in Dallas. ETA is about 3 weeks. Anyway, it also is in time to preserve my pre-approved financing at a lower rate since interest rates are climbing.

My New config is 21" Red / Tahoe. As much as I liked the Santa Fe, I saw some folks on forums that were talking about how difficult the off-white interior is to keep nice. I wish the Tahoe came with the walnut trim, but small enough detail.

I just received my car two days ago. A "cancelled" Red/Tahoe 21". I think you are going to love it. Color inside and outside is stunning.

I just received my car two days ago. A "cancelled" Red/Tahoe 21". I think you are going to love it. Color inside and outside is stunning.
Congrats!

DA sent an email today stating vehicle had arrived in Millbrae. Should have an anticipated delivery date by the end of the day. Just have to line up payment process. Schwab is pretty straight forward. My local bank is another story of unknowns.

Just got the call that my car is ready to ship. 9 days since VIN assignment.
My DA said that the production takes about a week to complete after VIN assignment. It‘s good that the production is close to the timeline he stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back