Grand Touring delivery

He even reserved before me by about a week. I think he's the earliest GT reservation we have on the forum...

He even reserved before me by about a week. I think he's the earliest GT reservation we have on the forum...
No word on your Grey yet? I keep waiting to hear from you as that would mean they will work their to my Grey one.

I spoke to my DA last night and he said there are quite a few Dreams that are almost finished but waiting for a few bits from suppliers; they are also building lots of GTs but again many may not get to 100% complete right away due to supplier issues.

I spoke to my DA last night and he said there are quite a few Dreams that are almost finished but waiting for a few bits from suppliers; they are also building lots of GTs but again many may not get to 100% complete right away due to supplier issues.

I count at least 40 Dreams in the lot right now, that haven't left. That doesn't include the ~30 cars that aren't visible.

No, not yet. I emailed my DA yesterday and he's still hopeful it'll be any day now...
Are you still waiting for a VIN? You are now past the 4 month delivery window which worries me. Looking like 5 months as I suspected at the end of 2021. Since I have a Grey on order too, your VIN announcement will give me an idea about mine.

Still waiting, sadly. Tomorrow is 4 months, so unless I get a surprise call from Peter himself that he's personally driving my car to my house, it would seem the 4 month window will be missed. I guess they're making quite a few red, white, and black GTs if none of the gray or silver reservation holders have received a VIN yet.

Still waiting, sadly. Tomorrow is 4 months, so unless I get a surprise call from Peter himself that he's personally driving my car to my house, it would seem the 4 month window will be missed. I guess they're making quite a few red, white, and black GTs if none of the gray or silver reservation holders have received a VIN yet.
Yup. That is frustrating to all of us.

Back