Grand Touring delivery

Bruce Browne

Cars
C8 Corvette, CadallicCTSV
Has anyone received a Grand Touring delivery? and if so when did you first deposit your down payment?

I'm pretty sure no one has even received a VIN yet but this might be a good string to gather information as VIN's and deliveries start (hopefully sooner rather than later). Do you have an AGT reservation and if so, have you confirmed it yet?

They haven't finished producing the DEs yet, so no GTs on the assembly line as far as we know. They will hopefully be starting production in the next few weeks, but I'll only believe it when someone gets a VIN.

I'm pretty sure no one has even received a VIN yet but this might be a good string to gather information as VIN's and deliveries start (hopefully sooner rather than later). Do you have an AGT reservation and if so, have you confirmed it yet?

The San Diego showroom has a GT and it''s exactly like the one I ordered. Anyone who has a vin on a GT let us know. I think if they would put the performance motors in the GT they couldn't make these fast enough.

The San Diego showroom has a GT and it''s exactly like the one I ordered. Anyone who has a vin on a GT let us know. I think if they would put the performance motors in the GT they couldn't make these fast enough.
West Palm Beach finally has a car to drive. I’ll be there tomorrow. I also confirmed the end of November. Zenith Red with Mohave interior and 19” wheels.

I was going to change my wheels 21" to 20" and I was told that would delay my delivery as the 20" wheels are on constant. Let me know when you get a vin and I will do the same, My car is the gray color. Actually, I would have ordered the Dream addition but they did not offer gray color.

There was another thread about GT deliveries. No one has received a VIN yet and they are still delivering Dreams. The earliest confirmations were at the beginning of November. Those are now at 2.5 months post confirmation. Most likely those won’t be delivered until February at the earliest (3 months post order confirmation). The next set was confirmed in mid-November. I was in the set that confirmed on Nov.30th (reservation on 4/9/21). I was told by my DA at the end of year that I would expected it by “early Q2”. It appears that the 2-4 month timeline post order confirmation is now 3-5 months. I’m in San Diego as well and ordered the Grey, as in the studio, but with the Santa Cruz interior.

I put my reservation in at the beginning of November 2021 and confirmed it beginning of January. Got an email last week introducing me to my DE who is going to call to go over next steps.

Even with this progress I still suspect the car is 3 to 4 months away.

I paid my initial deposit February, 2021. I confirmed my order mid November. I was told 2-4 months at that time which would put me at mid March. The last thing my DA told me was “end of the first quarter”. Given what we are hearing about the software and some basic functionality (lock/unlock, Audio, CarPlay, Navigation, Homelink, etc.) I am not sure I want to take delivery that soon, if ever. If they don’t get the car sorted, I am not sure I want to pay for an incomplete car. Being a launch customer and the prestige/headaches that go along with that should be reserved for the DE purchasers. They appear to have done a good job identifying a myriad of issues even after Lucid delayed their launch by six months to “get the car right”.

Has anyone received a Grand Touring delivery? and if so when did you first deposit your down payment?
No one received GT yet, all been saying 2 to 4 months who confirmed end of November to Jan so early spring should be first delivery of GT.

I'm also waiting for more info regarding the GT. My DA has reached out and started gathering info last month. Pretty much just waiting for the VIN like everyone else. They said they would reach out to me once that VIN gets assigned to finalize paperwork, etc.

There was another thread about GT deliveries. No one has received a VIN yet and they are still delivering Dreams. The earliest confirmations were at the beginning of November. Those are now at 2.5 months post confirmation. Most likely those won’t be delivered until February at the earliest (3 months post order confirmation). The next set was confirmed in mid-November. I was in the set that confirmed on Nov.30th (reservation on 4/9/21). I was told by my DA at the end of year that I would expected it by “early Q2”. It appears that the 2-4 month timeline post order confirmation is now 3-5 months. I’m in San Diego as well and ordered the Grey, as in the studio, but with the Santa Cruz interior.
I'm also waiting for more info regarding the GT. My DA has reached out and started gathering info last month. Pretty much just waiting for the VIN like everyone else. They said they would reach out to me once that VIN gets assigned to finalize paperwork, etc.
What date did you confirm you order?

Hey All- Excited to join the club,

I confirmed on 01/24 and was told a wait period of 30 to 90 days.

Hey All- Excited to join the club,

I confirmed on 01/24 and was told a wait period of 30 to 90 days.

30-90 days sounds like an abnormal communication, but that's exciting! Most people were told 60-120 days (which is why I say that).

Back