Grand Touring delivery

I agree 30- 90 days is quite arbitrary and vague.....but good to know its come down from 60-120 ;)

30-90 days sounds like an abnormal communication, but that's exciting! Most people were told 60-120 days (which is why I say that).
I think they are way behind schedule, I was told 3 months on 16 Nov when I confirmed..

I agree 30- 90 days is quite arbitrary and vague.....but good to know its come down from 60-120 ;)
I would take that timeline with a huge grain of salt. I would say that DA got their wires crossed. Everyone else has been told 2-4 months and with Dream production still ongoing the people that confirmed early November for a GT are not getting their cars in February. Four months is an optimistic estimate with 5 months probably more realistic

Just got word today that they have started production of GT's. Not mine, but good news nevertheless.

West Palm Beach finally has a car to drive. I’ll be there tomorrow. I also confirmed the end of November. Zenith Red with Mohave interior and 19” wheels.
That's exactly my config. So how did she feel? (Don't let me wife know I phrased the question like that!)

Hi all, I'm late to this party although I put my initial deposit on a GT back on August 20 of 2020! I was told that I am the first person in the "northeast" (whatever that means) to order one, but I'm taking everything I hear from Lucid with a grain of salt these days :)

I do not have a VIN yet. Also, being in MA there are no Lucid showrooms anywhere near me and NYC is just getting off the ground. Planning to get down there in a few weeks.

The specs I ordered are Quantum Grey, Santa Cruz Interior, 21” Aero Blade Wheels.

Yours in waiting,
Chris

Hi all, I'm late to this party although I put my initial deposit on a GT back on August 20 of 2020! I was told that I am the first person in the "northeast" (whatever that means) to order one, but I'm taking everything I hear from Lucid with a grain of salt these days :)

I do not have a VIN yet. Also, being in MA there are no Lucid showrooms anywhere near me and NYC is just getting off the ground. Planning to get down there in a few weeks.

The specs I ordered are Quantum Grey, Santa Cruz Interior, 21” Aero Blade Wheels.

Yours in waiting,
Chris

I, like others, have a color theory that they are assigning VINs based on color order. Thus far, people who confirmed and reserved after you have gotten their VINs, difference being their location being closer to Arizona and color. The other VINs reported to us (taken with a small grain) are black, white, and red (the last color to come off the line for Dreams).

Yours in waiting,
Chris
Welcome aboard, I am a Nov of 2020 and so far all I got is pencils. Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to who get a Vin #, we will all probably know more on the 28th when they have to come clean on deliveries

Yours in waiting,
Chris

Chris, this seems a bit off, as I'm in Boston as well and put in a reservation in Oct 2021 with confirmation and order placed in mid-December. I assume that you placed your order officially? If so, when did that occur? I believe @FFT is another Boston-based forum member who ordered a grey GT with order confirmation date of 11/3/21. Also Boston's studio will be opening next quarter, and the local service center will be in the Natick mall starting in the fall.

My car was ordered 16 Nov 1920 and confirmed 16 Nov 2021, the same car same color, I am in San Diego. All I have so far is pencils.

Hi, so I pre-ordered in august 2020 and I reserved on Nov 12 2021.

Chris

Reactions: FFT
As reported here on one of the forums, I got my VIN on 2/7 for my Zenith Red with 19" order confirmed on 11/2/21. Reserved 12/2019.
Speaking with my DA this week he mentioned 2-3 weeks for delivery in Scottsdale. Fingers crossed!

As reported here on one of the forums, I got my VIN on 2/7 for my Zenith Red with 19" order confirmed on 11/2/21. Reserved 12/2019.
Speaking with my DA this week he mentioned 2-3 weeks for delivery in Scottsdale. Fingers crossed!
Hope these timelines from confirmation to VIN keep getting shorter with time

It seems like they're moving Grand Tourings much faster than the Dreams. I wonder if the fit and finish issues are related solely to Dream cars (not sure what is exactly different from GTs).

Hard to understand why AZairGT got in front of quite a few that reserved before him. I'm sure he is very happy

Back