Golf Bags and Carts

Scharf

To current Lucid GT and DE owners who golf - I know several golf bags full of clubs fit easily in the trunk. The trunk is plenty wide. Does anyone have a golf pushcart that they have put in the trunk? I have a Clickgear 3.0. My concern is the height of the collapsed pushcart and whether it will fit. The height is 15 inches. TIA

I have a GT and put my bag + Clicgear in the trunk without problem or effort. Maybe I put the Clicgear in the bottom section of the trunk to make it easiest.

The bag of clubs don't seem to fit in the frunk, though. And I expect that two bags + two Clicgears would require putting the rear seats down (although that's also true for my Q7, unless you want to pile stuff on top of each other).

Will four golf bags fit In the car?

Will four golf bags fit In the car?

One of my issues in moving from my Tesla S to the Lucid was the ability to carry 3 sets of golf clubs and 3 folding golf carts at the same time. I normally drive my neighbors/golf partners to the local golf courses with that load. Today was my first try at fitting everything into the Lucid. I had my folding pushcart in the frunk, two folding pull carts in the lower trunk space, and then all three golf bags (2 carry bags and 1 larger bag) in the “upper” trunk space. It is a tight squeeze and the equipment needs to be loaded in a particular order but everything fits! My playing partners are also enjoying the amazing passenger space and the much improved sound system of the Lucid. Also got a fair sunrise photo at the course…..we are always part of the early dawn patrol
. E7EF650E-A610-47E3-B5D0-D1B151DD005B.jpeg

I have ezspare wheel and tire in the frunk and so there is enough space for 1 golf there. I fold the rear seats and I have a dog car carrier I hang on the back of the front seats and I can place 2 mgi zip navigators there. There is room to put 3 sets of golf clubs but only room for 2 people. I have not figured out how to fold just 2/3 of the back seat and carry 3 people and 3 golf carts and bags.

Attachments

• IMG_20230213_215145_771.jpg
    IMG_20230213_215145_771.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20230213_215153_951.jpg
    IMG_20230213_215153_951.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 85
Back