Getting Real

Congrats. The time line of reservation to order seems to be compressing so Lucid production must be ramping up. I wonder what their daily production number is now?

Sounds like they just sent out confirmations for another batch of GTs. I think that is the 5th batch of confirmations and I would guess that they are pretty much done confirming them. By my recollection, they were as follows:

Nov 2nd batch - orders through about 8/20
Nov 16th batch - orders through about Q1-21
Nov 30th batch - orders through about mid-Sept 21
Mid-Dec batch - orders through late Oct-21
Jan 5th batch - orders through November 21
Feb 5th batch - orders in December-21 to. ?

Sounds like they just sent out confirmations for another batch of GTs. I think that is the 5th batch of confirmations and I would guess that they are pretty much done confirming them. By my recollection, they were as follows:
The big question is how many orders approx to a batch and how many cars produced daily?

The big question is how many orders approx to a batch and how many cars produced daily?
Yea. I have been trying to figure it out. Some people in both the 11/2 and 11/15 batches have said the DAs told them that their cars were in production for what it’s worth.

This is great, do mind if I create a thread tracking batches using this information?

This is great, do mind if I create a thread tracking batches using this information?
Sure, go ahead!. Not sure how complete or accurate it it. It is just information that I have gathered from posts here. Might be off on what orders were in each confirmation batch since there are limited numbers of people on the board.

Shoot, I ordered a Touring 13 Oct and upgraded to Grand Touring later but haven't received a confirmation email yet?

Not sure. The Lucid letter just stated that they would be contacting me shortly. The delivery date would be 2-4 months after the order is confirmed. It’s anyone guess. It would appear that production and delivery is ramping up.

Shoot, I ordered a Touring 13 Oct and upgraded to Grand Touring later but haven't received a confirmation email yet?
Might reach out to your sales advisor. When people have upgraded they generally kept the same reservation date. So you should have been invited to confirm by now.

I reserved on Dec 11, but no invitation to convert to an order yet …

I reserved on Dec 11, but no invitation to convert to an order yet …
interesting. A Dec 3rd order got the email but a Dec 11th one did not. Wonder how many orders they had for AGTs in that window.

Ordered 11/29 and haven’t been contacted by Lucid either.

I ordered mid December and I haven't received any emails yet. I do wonder if it's batched by the color. I picked Red even though my original color was Grey.

I ordered mid December and I haven't received any emails yet. I do wonder if it's batched by the color. I picked Red even though my original color was Grey.
Me too. Originally reserved Quantum Grey and switched to Zenith Red

Me too. Originally reserved Quantum Grey and switched to Zenith Red

I heard through the grape vine they did Reds last for Dreams. From what we've seen, all the GTs produced for test drives were white or black. They may be doing reds last again.

I heard through the grape vine they did Reds last for Dreams. From what we've seen, all the GTs produced for test drives were white or black. They may be doing reds last again.
The red was done last for the Dreams I think for a couple of reasons. The first was that red was added late for the dreams so not a large proportion of Dreams were red. The second was that with red being a more complex two stage process I’m sure Lucid wanted to start on simpler colors first. With the GTs however red is one of the most popular colors and Lucid now has a track record of successfully producing the zenith red ( and I’m willing to bet more than a few showroom cars and demonstrators will be red) so I’m thinking red will be one of the first colors produced.

Ps I ordered red so of course I’m biased in that direction

We reserved a black.
Well you should be contacted within 24 hours if your first name is Jack

(We’ll see who gets the joke first)

Oh, I get it. I travel a lot to Africa and every person who does my hotel check in asks if I’m his brother. Surprises me that 24 is so popular there.

Back