I think it would maybe severely damage or maybe break a finger?Just tested with a pool noodle. Yes, the frunk will reopen after hitting it, but it hits it with a good amount of force. For an adult, I don't think it would break an arm (osteoporosis not withstanding), but it would definitely leave a good bruise.
Closer to 1 than 2, but definitely is a delay between the two latch actuations.Is it really 1-2 seconds? That's a long time. Either way, had that issue with my first gen frunk latches, they replaced them.
Someone needs to grab a hot dog and see what it does.I think it would maybe severely damage or maybe break a finger?
Next time I’m at Costco, I’ll pick up an extra hotdog combo to sacrifice for testing and report back with the results !Someone needs to grab a hot dog and see what it does.
I would but am not with my car.
I was warned at the delivery center to be careful with the frunk when closing because it comes down hard.