Floor mats!

I wanna order even just the front but they only sell by the set. Anyone want just the rear? lol

I wanna order even just the front but they only sell by the set. Anyone want just the rear? lol
Just throw it in there. The 3d guy said the Touring/Pure is not that far off the GT/FE rear sections.

How are you keeping the exposed areas around the mats clean? The outside of my right foot kinda rests against the center console when I drive so I have dirt build up on that area of carpet just to the right of the accelerator.

Ordered black, matches the Tahoe front seats.

How are you keeping the exposed areas around the mats clean? The outside of my right foot kinda rests against the center console when I drive so I have dirt build up on that area of carpet just to the right of the accelerator.
I scotchguarded the carpets beforehand. Pretty easy to clean afterthat, usually a good vacuum will do, but I have a higher tolerance to dirty floors because I use this car for the school run, my 3 kids tear apart anything they get in touch with.

I scotchguarded the carpets beforehand. Pretty easy to clean afterthat, usually a good vacuum will do, but I have a higher tolerance to dirty floors because I use this car for the school run, my 3 kids tear apart anything they get in touch with.
My son is the same way. Nothing stays clean when he's around lol. I did Scotchgard the carpets when I first got my Touring. Maybe I just have to accept the fact that the carpets aren't going to be perfect forever and use my Bissell green machine to clean them once a week or so.

My son is the same way. Nothing stays clean when he's around lol. I did Scotchgard the carpets when I first got my Touring. Maybe I just have to accept the fact that the carpets aren't going to be perfect forever and use my Bissell green machine to clean them once a week or so.
I did the same thing with scotchguarding the carpets; my solution to dealing with smudges/dirt stains is using Tuff Stuff Multi Purpose Foam Cleaner -- I tried it out for the first time this past weekend (thanks Chicago winters..) and it seemed to have worked pretty well and only took about ~3mins to take care of.

The mats look great! Still trying to decide between gray and black….

Just throw it in there. The 3d guy said the Touring/Pure is not that far off the GT/FE rear sections.
I dont think it will fit. Just checked the floor. Although the flat area looks the same, my Pure has steeper walls. This area would likely prevent the mat from fully sinking onto the floor.

1675752308562.png

Mats look great - thanks for sharing! Just ordered a set of gray for my Santa Cruz interior.

Can't wait for the touring mats! I wish I could just order the front mats right now since I'm usually driving alone but oh well.

Thanks for sending this..,went to their website and it doesn’t seem ready to order…so we need to call Them?

Can't wait for the touring mats! I wish I could just order the front mats right now since I'm usually driving alone but oh well.
Same.. must be their production line where both front and rears have to be made together. I hope the wait isnt long!

So, is everyone who received them happy? Any recommendation on what color works best with a Tahoe interior?

So, is everyone who received them happy? Any recommendation on what color works best with a Tahoe interior?
I'd say black probably

I'd say black probably
Will colored versions come out? It feels like grey matches the front seat color better. However, gray would also contrast with the black wood and wool in the back seat so maybe black is the better option.

Back