Floor mats!

I just ordered some mats from www.custoarmor.com. They provide full coverage and are made from eco-leather. I got the Carreau Collection. Should have them in about 3 weeks. I‘ll post pictures and let you know what I think when they arrive.
I'm iffy about those mats.. I've seen multiple brands with the same exact pattern and material. They sell it on alibaba for $28

I'm iffy about those mats.. I've seen multiple brands with the same exact pattern and material. They sell it on alibaba for $28

for $200, it should be much better quality and fit. Let’s see what Bruce says after he gets it delivered.

Where are the official Lucid floor mats made from? If from China too then even at $200+ then these full cover mats are better value? (assuming also from China)

Guess we’ll find out. Happy to report to the forum my experience and thoughts on quality once I receive them. If they are subpar, then I just took one for the team!

Guess we’ll find out. Happy to report to the forum my experience and thoughts on quality once I receive them. If they are subpar, then I just took one for the team!
Keep us updated! Did you order frunk and/or trunk mats too?

Got my Lucid all-weather graphite mats. I can confirm the Touring ones fit nice. But the coverage issue is pretty much the same as mentioned earlier. But at least they look like they were designed for the car.

I don't love the dark color, but they will help me get through winter, at least.

Attachments

• IMG_1391.jpeg
    IMG_1391.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 195
  • IMG_1393.jpeg
    IMG_1393.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 193
Got my Lucid all-weather graphite mats. I can confirm the Touring ones fit nice. But the coverage issue is pretty much the same as mentioned earlier. But at least they look like they were designed for the car.

I don't love the dark color, but they will help me get through winter, at least.
I received my Lucid mats today as well and agree on the coverage. Additionally, they don't look like they have much of a lip to hold melted snow. They do look sharp as compared to the universal Weathertech.

I ordered the WeatherTech cut to fit rubber mats. They will arrive shortly. Hopefully they do not reek of rubber. Update to follow.

Yes, I bought this and just finished trimming it. First, I softened the mat with a heat gun because the mat comes rolled up and you want to flatten it as much as possible. Find the centerline of the trunk space and use blue painter's tape to mark it; it makes it a lot easier. Score mat with a box cutter, then trace along the score; it cuts like butter but take it slow. I used the bi-fold cover in the trunk as a template for the rear edge of the mat. Make several undercuts cuz you only get to do it once! Here's a pic of the "finished" product. I'll wait for the heat of summer to really soften the mat, then make the "final" touches. Or not.

Attachments

• Trunk Mat.jpg
    Trunk Mat.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 143
Yes, I bought this and just finished trimming it. First, I softened the mat with a heat gun because the mat comes rolled up and you want to flatten it as much as possible. Find the centerline of the trunk space and use blue painter's tape to mark it; it makes it a lot easier. Score mat with a box cutter, then trace along the score; it cuts like butter but take it slow. I used the bi-fold cover in the trunk as a template for the rear edge of the mat. Make several undercuts cuz you only get to do it once! Here's a pic of the "finished" product. I'll wait for the heat of summer to really soften the mat, then make the "final" touches. Or not.
The front portion is actually in the shape of a trapezoid and not rectangular.

Nice. Thanks for posting.

Just received my Gray WeatherTech cut to fit all weather mats. They do not reek of rubber. They actually look good for what they are(pictures to follow). The gray really does not look bad with the gray Lucid floor coverings. The one thing I did not consider is because they are cut to fit they will not keep excess water from getting onto the Lucid carpets. They lack raised sides to retain the water. They do offer good coverage though. As I just now put them in I did not look at them critically. My guess is that the three piece mats will not require much if any cut to fit.

i never got a trunk mat but i do wonder how hard it would be to reach the sub-trunk space once you have a mat weighing on top of the foldable piece.

I called and emailed 3D mats right when I got my Pure to offer my Pure to be scanned for the deeper rear mats. But they said they already had a Touring scheduled to be scanned soon, so they didn't scan mines

Just received my Gray WeatherTech cut to fit all weather mats. They do not reek of rubber. They actually look good for what they are(pictures to follow). The gray really does not look bad with the gray Lucid floor coverings. The one thing I did not consider is because they are cut to fit they will not keep excess water from getting onto the Lucid carpets. They lack raised sides to retain the water. They do offer good coverage though. As I just now put them in I did not look at them critically. My guess is that the three piece mats will not require much if any cut to fit.
Where are the pictures?
How "tight" of a fit do you get with the "cut to fit" mats?

I called and emailed 3D mats right when I got my Pure to offer my Pure to be scanned for the deeper rear mats. But they said they already had a Touring scheduled to be scanned soon, so they didn't scan mines
Did they ever get back to you?

Back