First EA charging - success

I have really not noticed much of a difference due to the charging curve. I just plug into whichever one actually works!

I charged yesterday at an EA for first time. No problems getting it to connect, but it was slow; I chalked it up to not preconditioning first. Question: I was hoping the EA app on my phone would keep statistics on the charge, but it did not. The 'charge history' tab was empty. Is there something I need to do to record statistics, or are they just not available? (I setup the app on my phone, but did not add a payment plan, if that makes a difference)

I charged yesterday at an EA for first time. No problems getting it to connect, but it was slow; I chalked it up to not preconditioning first. Question: I was hoping the EA app on my phone would keep statistics on the charge, but it did not. The 'charge history' tab was empty. Is there something I need to do to record statistics, or are they just not available? (I setup the app on my phone, but did not add a payment plan, if that makes a difference)
Go into your Lucid app, you will find charging history under charging plan.

Go into your Lucid app, you will find charging history under charging plan.
I’ve charged twice at EA, only one of my charging sessions is showing up in the app. The last session was plug and charge compatible, this session did not appear.

What do you mean by slow? What was your level of charge to start?

What do you mean by slow? What was your level of charge to start?
I got about 4 mi/minute. Didn’t pay attention to kWh reading. That’s why I was hoping to see charging history

I got about 4 mi/minute. Didn’t pay attention to kWh reading. That’s why I was hoping to see charging history
Depends on your SOC, here are speed charts for reference.
A9480B1F-2384-460C-8F98-5C12F9356A9E.jpeg
53C377AC-70CD-43DB-AAE0-D74B34F0264C.jpeg

No other existing EV currently can DC rapid charge faster than Lucid Air under 50% SOC except Tesla Semi truck with 1000 volt, but that is 900kW battery. So sir, you have the FASTEST CHARGING HARDWARE in existence.

Lucid Air is thirsty wants more, but EA station cannot give more, that is why you will see sometimes “charging is limited by station” message in instrument cluster.

Hopefully Tesla can deploy Megacharging station one day to public and we Lucid Air can go there draw 500kW speed.

If you forget to precondition, go ahead and start preconditioning when you get to EA. The car will continue to precondition as you charge. I go grocery shopping while charging and I've noticed that the charge rate will increase after 5 or 10 minutes versus no increase if I don't precondition at all. But a 1 time charge isn't any indicator of how well your car or that EA will perform the next time. I've experienced charge rates of 168 kwh down to somewhere in the 40s on a 150 charger around the same SoC at the same EA station.

Back