fee and verification

andrew61

Verified Owner
Cars
BMW M4, Audi S4, Alfa 73
Hi All:
Thank you for a great forum. I like the moderation and the great content. Not sure if this is the right place to ask these questions, but here goes:

1) Are most people paying the $60 fee? I'm unsure if it goes toward moderation or to someone running the software. I'm happy to pay it if it helps the group.
2) How do I become a verified owner?
3) What is the DE number?

Thanks!!

Only the folk who keep getting in trouble pay the fine.

Everyone should be paying for such a great website.

Hi All:
Thank you for a great forum. I like the moderation and the great content. Not sure if this is the right place to ask these questions, but here goes:

1) Are most people paying the $60 fee? I'm unsure if it goes toward moderation or to someone running the software. I'm happy to pay it if it helps the group.

Thanks!!
1) Some do, but don't feel pressured(not a fee, BTW)! It goes to @Joe for helping own and manage this forum, I believe.
2) Send your VIN to @Bobby via his website lucidupdates.com!
3) If you have a dream edition, it was 1/520. Therefore, there were numbers assigned, as each owner had a special car. Hence, the DE(dream edition) number.

Hi All:

Thanks!!
People who pay get a "Supporting Member" badge in their profile. It helps to pay for the server and supports an advertising free site. All of the moderators are just volunteers who just happen to love our cars and love talking about Lucid.

People who pay get a "Supporting Member" badge in their profile. It helps to pay for the server and supports an advertising free site. All of the moderators are just volunteers who just happen to love our cars and love talking about Lucid.
Just to reiterate: the mods do not get paid, and both supporting member and the minimal advertiser fees cover some of the hosting costs.

Just to reiterate: the mods do not get paid, and both supporting member and the minimal advertiser fees cover some of the hosting costs.
Wait, this forum has ads? Other than supporting shops?

Wait, this forum has ads? Other than supporting shops?
There are currently no ads, but the vendors do pay a fee. This goes directly to the owner of the site for hosting and other costs.

Hmmm...don't tell @borski he is the only one. J/k we do this for "fun"

Back