What's new

Factory shipment to actual delivery

magesh

Cars
Q8, Model S
Asking current owners:

From the time shipping out of the factory, to the time it was delivered to the local service center & finally delivered or picked up, what was the timeline?

Shipment from factory Dt:
Service Center Location:
Arrival Dt:
Destination (your home or above service center):
Pickup/Delivery Dt:

Cinbergs

Cars
Lucid GT
I’m at 6 weeks since VIN assignment….and still awaiting delivery. I’m told that my car has been made and transported to the FL delivery center, where it’s been sitting for two weeks so far….

Cars
Grand Touring
I was just going to post a new thread asking about how long it’s taken most people to pick up their Lucids after delivery to the local service center. Mine’s been at the local service center for about 3 weeks now. And I’ve been told that it’s going to probably be a few more weeks before it’s ready for pickup. That really concerns me. I understand that additional work may be done at the local service center…typically minor paint fixes and whatnot…but 3+ weeks seems like a very long time.

magesh

Cars
Q8, Model S
Asking current owners:

From the time shipping out of the factory, to the time it was delivered to the local service center & finally delivered or picked up, what was the timeline?

Shipment from factory Dt:
Service Center Location:
Arrival Dt:
Destination (your home or above service center):
Pickup/Delivery Dt:
Shipment from factory Dt: July 29th (as per DA email)
Service Center Seattle
Arrival Dt: 3rd August

Damage back window & waiting on parts now ... Expected delivery: 16th August.

P.S: For reference I was told on July 1st week the car was ready to be shipped from AZ. It took them almost 20+ days to ship the car to Seattle!!!.