Factory shipment to actual delivery

magesh

Cars
X7 M60i, AGT
Asking current owners:

From the time shipping out of the factory, to the time it was delivered to the local service center & finally delivered or picked up, what was the timeline?

Shipment from factory Dt:
Service Center Location:
Arrival Dt:
Destination (your home or above service center):
Pickup/Delivery Dt:

I’m at 6 weeks since VIN assignment….and still awaiting delivery. I’m told that my car has been made and transported to the FL delivery center, where it’s been sitting for two weeks so far….

I was just going to post a new thread asking about how long it’s taken most people to pick up their Lucids after delivery to the local service center. Mine’s been at the local service center for about 3 weeks now. And I’ve been told that it’s going to probably be a few more weeks before it’s ready for pickup. That really concerns me. I understand that additional work may be done at the local service center…typically minor paint fixes and whatnot…but 3+ weeks seems like a very long time.

Asking current owners:

From the time shipping out of the factory, to the time it was delivered to the local service center & finally delivered or picked up, what was the timeline?

Service Center Location:
Arrival Dt:
Pickup/Delivery Dt:
Shipment from factory Dt: July 29th (as per DA email)
Service Center Seattle
Arrival Dt: 3rd August

Damage back window & waiting on parts now ... Expected delivery: 16th August.

P.S: For reference I was told on July 1st week the car was ready to be shipped from AZ. It took them almost 20+ days to ship the car to Seattle!!!.

Shipment from factory Dt: July 29th (as per DA email)
Service Center Seattle
Arrival Dt: 3rd August

Damage back window & waiting on parts now ... Expected delivery: 16th August.

P.S: For reference I was told on July 1st week the car was ready to be shipped from AZ. It took them almost 20+ days to ship the car to Seattle!!!.
Update & Q:
Aug 15th: DMV p/work from Lucid. FedEx sent back.
Aug 16th: Notified repairs will be completed on 17th.
Aug 17th: Loan disbursement (wire transfer done before 1PM PST) + down payment (Lucid Portal using ACH & Lucid ack'ed this)

Now being told, there will be a 5 business day wait / hold till wire is cleared. Revised delivery/pick up date: 23rd August.

I checked with a couple of members & their cars were ready within a day or two of wire transfer.

How many here were told to wait for 5 business days or more, before they could pick their cars up? 5 business day hold for wire transfer seems strange. I have bought houses & wire transfers are disbursed within a day or two - business days.

How many here were told to wait for 5 business days or more, before they could pick their cars up? 5 business day hold for wire transfer seems strange. I have bought houses & wire transfers are disbursed within a day or two - business days.
I was told this but I think it’s stock standard. I think Lucid is a BOA customer as am I so when I wired the money and contacted Lucid the next morning they had the money and was good to go. Guessing external banks may as not be quick but shouldn’t be more that 1 to 2 days in most cases.

I was told this but I think it’s stock standard. I think Lucid is a BOA customer as am I so when I wired the money and contacted Lucid the next morning they had the money and was good to go. Guessing external banks may as not be quick but shouldn’t be more that 1 to 2 days in most cases.
Agree. Mine was received next day. i had already arranged the delivery date and told them that the money would be wired two days before and that they could confirm the next day.

Yeah ... my thoughts exactly. 1 to 2 biz days is normal. I need to call my funding bank & ask them if they can track the deposit.

And unsure how Bofa gets priority, since wires are to Lucid's Wells Fargo account direct.

Yeah ... my thoughts exactly. 1 to 2 biz days is normal. I need to call my funding bank & ask them if they can track the deposit.

And unsure how Bofa gets priority, since wires are to Lucid's Wells Fargo account direct.
Talk about timing. Just got the 'official Lucid email' thanking me for the payment.

Now I wonder, what is the next roadblock, before the allow me to pick up / deliver the car. Wait & watch. :)

Asking current owners:

Service Center Location:
Arrival Dt:
Pickup/Delivery Dt:
I was notified last Thursday that the car was finished and being transported to Costa Mesa and that it could be from 1-3 weeks before it is ready. Three days later was notified that it was ready for pick-up which will be done on Friday

Not sure how true this is but they deleted the tweet. It was a response from me tweeting about how long the car has been in the Service Center. The way it's written, it seems like they work at Lucid. Could be BS or a troll but interesting if true.......

1661464067806.jpeg

I don't know exactly when my car shipped from the factory.
I was told assembly was complete on 7-29-22
Got a call that car was in Goose Island on 8-16-22, and that I could schedule delivery any time the following week. Meaning I could have picked it up on 8-22-22. I can only assume that at this point it already passed PDI. So 27 days from assembly to delivery.

Not sure how true this is but they deleted the tweet. It was a response from me tweeting about how long the car has been in the Service Center. The way it's written, it seems like they work at Lucid. Could be BS or a troll but interesting if true.......

View attachment 4276
On average one car a day this month? Does that sound right? I haven't been paying much attention to the flyovers, but does one car a day align to what the flyovers are showing?

On average one car a day this month? Does that sound right? I haven't been paying much attention to the flyovers, but does one car a day align to what the flyovers are showing?
It doesn't... I've been watching all the flyover for the past few months, but who knows🤷‍♂️

It does seem like a more steady flow from upper lot to lower lot than one car per day. The lower lot is starting to get a little empty with the upper lot still remaining full. Cars are overflowing everywhere in the upper lot.

It seems more delivery trucks are coming also so it could be a case of cars moving off the lower lot quickly onto trucks. I guess we’ll see in the coming days / weeks if the upper lot starts to become empty. It will be a sign that things have slowed down again.

On Friday, I was told by my DA that if I switched from 20" wheels to 19" or 21" that I would receive delivery in about 6 weeks. He indicated that the delay issues at Goose Island have been resolved and that cars are going through much more quickly now.

View attachment 4276
Total BS. No association with Lucid, and very obscure tweet/retweet history. Probably got a cease & desist from Lucid Legal to delete the tweet.

View attachment 4276

100% is a troll.

100% of his/her tweet/RT have been about crypto, NFT, and drug/heroin. Person also claim to be living on a boat ...

It does seem like a more steady flow from upper lot to lower lot than one car per day. The lower lot is starting to get a little empty with the upper lot still remaining full. Cars are overflowing everywhere in the upper lot.

It seems more delivery trucks are coming also so it could be a case of cars moving off the lower lot quickly onto trucks. I guess we’ll see in the coming days / weeks if the upper lot starts to become empty. It will be a sign that things have slowed down again.
My DA did mention last week (as others have also mentioned) that things have been picking up lately...

Back