Ever Since I Got My Lucid, I Can't Play The Piano!

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I don't know how many times I have to tell you.

πŸ‘ Please πŸ‘ don't πŸ‘ contact πŸ‘ customer πŸ‘ care πŸ‘ about πŸ‘ this πŸ‘ for πŸ‘ at πŸ‘ least πŸ‘ ONE πŸ‘ WEEK πŸ‘

If, then, you are still having this issue and/or haven't seen the update and/or haven't sold the car and/or haven't forgotten about it and/or haven't discovered actually oops you like it this way after all: then call customer care. or text them, preferably.

And if it's hardware, contact service directly. You can do it through the app. And be nice, goddamn it. There's people who hold those wrenches; treat them that way.

P.S. just buy the f***ing tire certs.
I read his response as being totally in jest since he was basically responding to the sarcastic comment, β€˜I can’t play the piano after the update’ and mcr16’s response that there wasn’t a spreadsheet category for that. I really hope that’s the case, otherwise I’m frightened. 😳

Two years and ~ 20,000 miles.

After Mobile Service sorted out an intermittent issue with a control module (replaced) in the first few weeks,

the car has been flawless. I'm already shopping for a Dream Edition ... just afraid to tell the wife what I'm up to.

Yeah, I'm ready to go FULL LUCID.

Actually, I never could play the piano, but I wanted to join in with all the recent OP's complaining about everything under the sun. By what insane streak of luck have I had zero problems of significance in 9.5 months and 10.5k miles? Or, maybe something else is afoot.
I have same issue, what is the build date on your car 😜

Two years and ~ 20,000 miles.

After Mobile Service sorted out an intermittent issue with a control module (replaced) in the first few weeks,

the car has been flawless. I'm already shopping for a Dream Edition ... just afraid to tell the wife what I'm up to.

Yeah, I'm ready to go FULL LUCID.
I mean, have you learned nothing in all your years of marriage?! Eventually she will forgive you for almost anything. Go big or go home, just order the Sapphire already πŸ’™

What I have found almost spooky about our Lucid Air is its "self-healing" properties. By this I mean that, not only has its software vastly improved since early days, it is now a physically better car than when we first got it.

We are on our second Dream Edition, having gotten the first one (No. 154) late in 2021 and then replacing it with another (No. 395) when the first one was wrecked. Both cars had the early teething problems you might expect from a new model from a new company. But the constant care we promptly received from the Lucid service teams, both mobile and in Service Centers, has left us with the quietest, most solid, most problem-free car I have ever owned.

Lucid Air buyers today should not have to go through such an experience, which is more the province of early adopters. And most indications are that they don't. What my experience has taught me is that the Lucid Air is, at the fundamental level, a rock-solid product. In over 50 years of owning cars, I've never had one that was in better physical shape after almost three years than when I bought it.

Everything works as intended. Nothing rattles. Nothing squeaks. Nothing is showing even normal wear and tear. And the car still takes off like a scalded cat and handles like it's on rails.

By this point with all my other cars, I was already noodling which new car should be its replacement. With the Lucid Air, I just scratch my head wondering what could come close to it in power, handling, room, ride, and solidity. There sure ain't nothing on the horizon yet.

I mean, have you learned nothing in all your years of marriage?! Eventually she will forgive you for almost anything. Go big or go home, just order the Sapphire already πŸ’™

I"m too old for the Sapphire.

I'm become the cliche of an old fart: cane, hat, same clothes every day, yell at kids on my lawn, read newspapers , vote in EVERY election, have reading glasses all over the house but can't find them, generally ill-tempered as are all old men suffering arthritis in every joint.

so no. I mean, yes...if the price is right. The Dream Edition is now 60% off. I can wait.

.... upon refection ... if I saw one locally I'd probably buy it, not for the speed but to feel how the torque steering works...or should I say, not feel the car going out of my inept control.

I'm become the cliche of an old fart: cane, hat, same clothes every day, yell at kids on my lawn, read newspapers , vote in EVERY election, have reading glasses all over the house but can't find them, generally ill-tempered as are all old men suffering arthritis in every joint.

Silvercrests of the world, unite!

I bet you’re fun at parties.
I was actually voted most likely to entertain people at parties, so there is that.

I talking about the premise of the post and posts like it that get all defensive of Lucid, not the middling dad jokes.

Back