1.5 years into ownership and I think I regret my purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to learn of your experience. I too have owned an AGT for a year and a half. It is by far the best car that I have owned, including high-end models of Porsche, Audi, MB, and BMW, where service was always exceptional. The AGT is a design and engineering marvel. It is first and foremost a driver's car. Except perhaps for my 991 Turbo S, there are no cars that can match the AGT's dynamic capabilities on public roads. I am not an audiophile and the sound system works well for me. Service with my AGT has also been excellent if one understands that it is a new company where the learning curve has been steep, but getting noticeably better. All Lucid staff have been courteous and have tried very hard to meet my needs. Yes, the cars have depreciated in price, but their capabilities have improved with the ongoing OTAs. To me, the value has increased with the OTAs, despite the market's lack of appreciation for that fact. I have always avoided buying first-model-year cars, but do not regret buying my AGT despite various glitches that have been solved by service, both mobile and in service centers.

I'm rereading your post.
"but Dana and Richard Hudak at the King of Prussia, PA service center were unwilling to be helpful to me and my family of four kids."
Please tell us their specific refusal quote.
@SaaSManKS
You are being a dishonest man.
I asked you twice to quote why they refused. No answer.
It's very easy to trash the service center without telling the whole story.
Why don't you tell the whole story then?

Yikes! Sad to see some of us are having issues. My experience here in Texas has been quite the opposite. Over the past 26 months I had one service van visit for a recall (checking the data cable, it was fine). This Spring I did get the battery contactor recall but was dragging my feet about taking it in. The Houston service center proactively reached out to me offering to pick up the car and drop off a loaner. I declined the loaner but was impressed with the professionalism of the team as they picked up, serviced, and returned my car even as they dealt with significant weather disruptions. Throughout the experience Lucid's communication was timely and professional.

Customer service is the most fragile part of any business. I do hope Lucid corporate is paying attention and that the proper resources are being brought to bear. There will always be some customer concerns that cannot be fully resolved. How a company deals with those edge cases determines the path of their reputation.

I had my AGT in to KOP in April to address some panel gap and interior trim issues, as well as the first service interval. Dropped it off the day of the service center’s open house. 35 min from my house so we drove 2 vehicles there. Expected to have to repeat the procedure when it was done, but they delivered it, all fixed. Can’t say I’m not satisfied…

Yikes! Sad to see some of us are having issues. My experience here in Texas has been quite the opposite. Over the past 26 months I had one service van visit for a recall (checking the data cable, it was fine). This Spring I did get the battery contactor recall but was dragging my feet about taking it in. The Houston service center proactively reached out to me offering to pick up the car and drop off a loaner. I declined the loaner but was impressed with the professionalism of the team as they picked up, serviced, and returned my car even as they dealt with significant weather disruptions. Throughout the experience Lucid's communication was timely and professional.

Customer service is the most fragile part of any business. I do hope Lucid corporate is paying attention and that the proper resources are being brought to bear. There will always be some customer concerns that cannot be fully resolved. How a company deals with those edge cases determines the path of their reputation.
Houston service team was amazing when I lived in Midwest! And I completely agree with you about CX (customer experience) it’s so important which is why I wanted to share my experience for lucid to take action and I’ll be happy to rebut or give potential customers a heads up on what to expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back