EV Range Calculator

That would be great. I looked for what's available now, and nothing comes close.
So, I'm curious what amount of interest there would be for an Android version of EVrc. I don't want to invest the time if the numbers are not there.

If you would like download and use an Android version, please give this post a thumbs up 👍. If not, give it a thumbs down 👎

Thanks for the feedback.

So, I'm curious what amount of interest there would be for an Android version of EVrc. I don't want to invest the time if the numbers are not there.

If you would like download and use an Android version, please give this post a thumbs up 👍. If not, give it a thumbs down 👎

Thanks for the feedback.
I'm in.

Thanks for the feedback.
Unfortunately we don't have 👎 but you can use 😡 instead

Thanks for the feedback.
Thumbs up for me.

Unfortunately we don't have 👎 but you can use 😡 instead
Not sure that I like that angry face :) - I hope it is just a tribal thing reflecting a preferred OS and not a reflection of my app. How about just a thumbs up if you would like to see an Android version.

Not sure that I like that angry face :) - I hope it is just a tribal thing reflecting a preferred OS and not a reflection of my app. How about just a thumbs up if you would like to see an Android version.
Whichever one you want lol. It was just one of the preset emojis

The app is great but I usually am driving when I need this figured out...So I usually ask Alexa to multiply the 3 numbers but I could see this being useful on Carplay or Android Auto...

Back