EV Range Calculator

That would be great. I looked for what's available now, and nothing comes close.
So, I'm curious what amount of interest there would be for an Android version of EVrc. I don't want to invest the time if the numbers are not there.

If you would like download and use an Android version, please give this post a thumbs up 👍. If not, give it a thumbs down 👎

Thanks for the feedback.

So, I'm curious what amount of interest there would be for an Android version of EVrc. I don't want to invest the time if the numbers are not there.

If you would like download and use an Android version, please give this post a thumbs up 👍. If not, give it a thumbs down 👎

Thanks for the feedback.
I'm in.

Thanks for the feedback.
Unfortunately we don't have 👎 but you can use 😡 instead

Thanks for the feedback.
Thumbs up for me.

Unfortunately we don't have 👎 but you can use 😡 instead
Not sure that I like that angry face :) - I hope it is just a tribal thing reflecting a preferred OS and not a reflection of my app. How about just a thumbs up if you would like to see an Android version.

Not sure that I like that angry face :) - I hope it is just a tribal thing reflecting a preferred OS and not a reflection of my app. How about just a thumbs up if you would like to see an Android version.
Whichever one you want lol. It was just one of the preset emojis

The app is great but I usually am driving when I need this figured out...So I usually ask Alexa to multiply the 3 numbers but I could see this being useful on Carplay or Android Auto...

Version 1.98.2 of EVrc has been released to the Apple Store.
Several bug fixes and screen enhancements are in this release.

I also created a website to present some of the features www.EvRangeCalculator.com

Your feedback is always welcome!

Version 1.98.2 of EVrc has been released to the Apple Store.
Several bug fixes and screen enhancements are in this release.

I also created a website to present some of the features www.EvRangeCalculator.com

Your feedback is always welcome!
I pushed my Lucid Pure AWD to the limit last night on a windy rainy day over two mountain passes. My Lucid trip computer estimated that I would have 5% battery remaining, but using my app EVrc, I cross-checked it with 16% remaining (43 miles to destination) and determined that I would be at 0% with an efficiency of 3.3 miles per kWh. I reset Trip B in my Lucid to monitor my efficiency for the remaining miles. To be sure that I would make it, I slowed down to make sure I stayed at that efficiency number and arrived at zero. My wife's final words on that last 43 miles were "I hope you know what you are doing".

My app is free in the Apple Store and you can learn more at www.EvRangeCalculator.com

Attachments

• IMG_4176.webp
    IMG_4176.webp
    385.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_4175.webp
    IMG_4175.webp
    469.6 KB · Views: 34
Great app, thank you! I suspect I'm using the EV Range Calculator a little different than most people. I'm specifically interested to know what is my miles per kWh (efficiency) rating. I drive a 2024 Touring which has a 92kWh battery. Please correct me if my numbers are off. I leave the house with an 80% charge. I return to the house with an 59% SoC. I drove 60 miles on 21% of battery charge. In the EV Range Calculator I then set the "Battery Charged to" to 21% to represent the 21% that I used. I then adjust the "Miles per kWh" slider until the "Range" number hits the number of miles I drove. The EV Range Calculator says my Miles per kWh is 3.1. Which is the same number I calculated the hard way by hand. Can I rely on the miles per kWh rating using the calculator this way? I've googled EV Efficiency Calculator but could not find one that gave me the Miles per kWh rating with the kWh used input and the Miles driven input.

Back