Engineering Explained "Tesla Tricked You!"

I’m not misled at all. Many buyers are misled by the fact that that’s what they believe they will get. I’m not really concerned with range. I daily drive 30 miles a day, but I do know that many people are misled by the numbers in ultimate perfect driving circumstances this would be true. Did you follow/ view all the other vids posted as well? They spoke specifically all the tricks automakers spin? I clearly called Elon out on this however it’s not just them.

I'm just stating EPA needs to change their requirements to make it more strict not the auto manufacturers.

You mean when I posted in the previous post “ take with a grain of salt” about the “ “engineering explained” content?

Because it’s posted on the Internet
doesn’t mean its always correct.
In fact its not. It’s not always math
how about this above content that has been debunked.
I've seen this a while ago, I don't understand what's been debunked or what's wrong? You're not pointing tow anything specific, you're just telling us to watch a video

Sure absolutely I knew the point you were making 👍

Also I wanted to ask, why aren't you just as critical of ICE vehicles and manufacturers? No vehicle ever his it's EPA rated efficency for ICE vehicles either?
Sure absolutely I knew the point you were making 👍

Also I wanted to ask, why aren't you just as critical of ICE vehicles and manufacturers? No vehicle ever his it's EPA rated efficency for ICE vehicles either?
I still like my exotics but DD ev’s
This will be #5
Plaid/fisker karma/ Taycan / Air GT/
Have a great day

Math doesn’t lie….
I only take math solving equations from
Will Hunting at MIT
🍿
math doesn’t always add up in the real world.

Last edited:
Will Hunting at MIT
🍿

Math always adds up. Sometimes we don’t account for confounding factors, but the math always adds up. 2 plus 2 is always 4, no matter how much you or anyone else wishes it was 5. :)

In *this* case, there’s not really an argument against it to be made; it’s quite well described, the evidence is fairly clear, and so on. It’s also entirely reasonable that Elon would overstate capabilities, or even just misspeak, if we’re being generous.

Saying “I don’t want it to be true” doesn’t make it any less true.

Will Hunting at MIT
🍿

It's also a fact you overlooked that the Plaid is not stock whereas the Sapphire is.

It's also a fact you overlooked that the Plaid is not stock whereas the Sapphire is.
They’re running it again. I believe it was 40 pounds of weight reduction, but we will see what happens in two weeks.
👍

Math always adds up. Sometimes we don’t account for confounding factors, but the math always adds up. 2 plus 2 is always 4, no matter how much you or anyone else wishes it was 5. :)

In *this* case, there’s not really an argument against it to be made; it’s quite well described, the evidence is fairly clear, and so on. It’s also entirely reasonable that Elon would overstate capabilities, or even just misspeak, if we’re being generous.

Saying “I don’t want it to be true” doesn’t make it any less true.

WE ARE talking about 2 different videos
Are you still on the Elon 911 situation?

We’re talking about something completely different now that was posted by the element site videos.
We’re talking about the video and what happened in the world real the real world sapphire/plaid is a little different. You do realize there was a race correct? The power is laid down differently as shown in the race. Hence why math doesn’t always add up and you can spin it anyway you want. The fact is they were wrong in the video. It’s really not worth worth discussing any longer. There’s a video out there of the plaid versus the sapphire as has been linked and talked about even on this forum.

Last edited:
WE ARE talking about 2 different videos
Are you still on the Elon 911 situation?

We’re talking about something completely different now that was posted by the element site videos.
We’re talking about the video and what happened in the world real the real world sapphire/plaid is a little different. You do realize there was a race correct? The power is laid down differently as shown in the race. Hence why math doesn’t always add up and you can spin it anyway you want. The fact is they were wrong in the video. It’s really not worth worth discussing any longer. There’s a video out there of the plaid versus the sapphire as has been linked and talked about even on this forum.
You entirely missed the point.

Again - the math adds up. Period.

The reason the race is irrelevant is because of other confounding factors, such as weather conditions, significant weight reduction, and so on. The “math” is correct for what occurred.

The Elon cybertruck video has no such confounding factors.

And yes, I’m aware of both videos. I can walk and chew gum at the same time. :)

Back