Engage DreamDrive

In the current software version, you manually turn the steering wheel any fight the Highway Assit which will recover once you are in the new lane.
If you turn on your turn signal, I do not find I need to “fight” it. Just nudge it.

Can you post some videos of Auto-Park in action. Does it park your car in the garage from the driveway and pull it out?
As far as I know, It doesn't have a summon feature at this time. I did post a video of my car doing parallel auto park the other day on Twitter. But your question should be posted in the Auto Park thread, not this thread.

If you turn on your turn signal, I do not find I need to “fight” it. Just nudge it.
I do. No difference in resistance whether I use the turn signal or not. Are you on 2.0.24?

ACC with radar is rock solid and reliable on my 2005 Sienna XLE Limited. With so many cameras and sensors, I hope ACC works very reliably in Lucid because I find that it really takes the pressure away.
Same with the EQS.

I do. No difference in resistance whether I use the turn signal or not. Are you on 2.0.24?
I change lane often too with signal and no resistance. I’m on 2.0.24 latest I believe.

In the current software version, you manually turn the steering wheel any fight the Highway Assit which will recover once you are in the new lane.
If I use my turn signal there is very light resistance, I like the amount of time Lucid gives for the hands on to turn on. On another note yesterday while at a stop light my eye had an itch, the Lucid detected me rubbing my eye as being fatigued, it then suggested I rest up and put a big cup of coffee on the dash display, wish I would have got a pic of that, but I did get a pic of the little cup of coffee as seen below.

Attachments

• IMG_4999.jpeg
    IMG_4999.jpeg
    433.4 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_5002.jpeg
    IMG_5002.jpeg
    437.7 KB · Views: 102
If I use my turn signal there is very light resistance, I like the amount of time Lucid gives for the hands on to turn on. On another note yesterday while at a stop light my eye had an itch, the Lucid detected me rubbing my eye as being fatigued, it then suggested I rest up and put a big cup of coffee on the dash display, wish I would have got a pic of that, but I did get a pic of the little cup of coffee as seen below.
I find that the resistance is the same whether or not I use the turn signal.

So how do I simply reengage cruise control after manually breaking? Simply return to the prior set speed? I could do this in my Tesla but I can’t figure this out in Lucid without doing a complete reset.
Toggle the left steering wheel switch up - like when you increase the ACC speed.

Is adaptive cruise control smart enough to change the speed limit setting based on speed limit posted +/- what we specify. For example, can we say that we prefer +5mph over the speed limit and just steer the car with a foot on the brake pedal just in case?
I would not want this to happen. Going over the Grapevine, Lucid sometimes identifies the speed limit as the truck one at 35. Imagine going 65 on the freeway fast lane and having the car immediately take you down to 35 for no reason.

I would not want this to happen. Going over the Grapevine, Lucid sometimes identifies the speed limit as the truck one at 35. Imagine going 65 on the freeway fast lane and having the car immediately take you down to 35 for no reason.
This has happened driving my wife's EQS. I turned that option off.

I have said this many times on other topics: luxury is about choice. Such a feature could easily be placed in the settings and selectable by the driver. Tied to the profile. I hope Lucid continues to add this type of feature to satisfy luxury customers.

Yeah. At one point, a bunch of my driver settings got switched up in my profile in my Model 3, and one of them was this very setting. Scared the crap out of me when the car suddenly dropped from 75 to 45 almost instantly.

If the car is going to adjust to new speed limits, it has to see the sign (or catch it via GPS) way early, and then gradually slow you down, even if that means being over the speed limit for a little bit. But these automated systems are rarely programmed that way.

Back