• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

DreamDrive Pro

It seems unlikely to me that Lucid is so far ahead of the self-driving game that this is a good bet over the expected time of ownership.

Perhaps unless you take a lot of long road trips in good weather, on well-marked roads, with considerate other drivers.
Haha. I am 66 and I plan to own my lucid for 20 years and I if I am still driving, I will probably need every safety feature DDPro will add. So I do have DDPro.

My advisor claims Lucid has L5 software capabilities already established and will release based on availability. I highly doubt full L5, however.
In 20 years from now I doubt if L5 will come to any car. It needs almost every car to have some level of adas greater than l2 and all the traffic signs and signals to have 2 way communication and vehicle to vehicle communication mandatory.

Back