R0YBCKIJ
Screenshot_20220202-212026_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220202-212033_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220202-212039_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220202-212050_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220202-212058_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220202-212106_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220202-212111_Chrome.jpg

Insanely curious to know what “LIDAR improvements” means.

Seems like some of the issues people were having here should be fixed by these last 2 updates, especially regarding the locking/unlocking and the mobile key.

I'm really curious how @Bill55 @MoniputerLM feel about the car after these 2 updates.

Seems like some of the issues people were having here should be fixed by these last 2 updates, especially regarding the locking/unlocking and the mobile key.

I'm really curious how @Bill55 @MoniputerLM feel about the car after these 2 updates.

This update seems massive.

Part 1 was a 90 minute update, I’m wondering if part 2 is also. Compared to the normal 15-30 minutes it’s huge.

Ninja edit: it says only 29 minutes.
Ninja edit 2: url for update notes:

Ninja edit 3: it lied. It took 45 minutes

Last edited:
Oh I guess next time I should just post a link instead of screenshots, haha

Damn it where is my update

I like the kw delivered by the charger. It gives a true sense of fuel cost when you look at kw leaving the ‘pump’. Do have a question. Can you see both numbers? Kw delivered and kw received? I would like those to know the efficiency of the charge. That is the scientist in me I guess.

I did not get an update notification, and thus did not try installing it, but did wake up to this. Yay :(

IMG_8046.PNG

(Car works fine, but I do not see the update; customer care is supposedly working on it)

Well that's not ideal, sorry borski, please update us when they figure out what happened. I blame @Paladin732

Well that's not ideal, sorry borski, please update us when they figure out what happened. I blame @Paladin732

(I will say customer care is being very proactive / on top of it, so I have no complaints about their response; just hoping to have it resolved so I can get this installed and running!)

I did not get an update notification, and thus did not try installing it, but did wake up to this. Yay :(

View attachment 705

(Car works fine, but I do not see the update; customer care is supposedly working on it)

Seems Paladin732 had a point about a phased roll-out should something big go wrong with the update.

Seems they fixed it. 1.1.4 is installing as we speak. Fingers crossed.

Back