Dream Edition aiyoooo!

...But I'd hate to lay out $650 for a CCS cable only to have a NACS cable come out soon afterward.)
It's actually a J1172 connector or cable for AC charging. The larger CCS connector is used only for DC fast charging.

NACS vehicles wanting to charge at a legacy AC station (at home or work) would need a J1772 to NACS adapter.
NACS vehicles wanting to charge at a legacy DC fast charging station (EA, etc) would need a CCS to NACS adapter.
 
Sorry to bring up an old thread but did we ever confirm the DE warranty is transferrable? Also, what accessories come with it?
 
Sorry to bring up an old thread but did we ever confirm the DE warranty is transferrable? Also, what accessories come with it?
It is transferable, just like any other. No accessories came with the Air DE iirc. The Gravity had a bunch, and there are other threads for that.
 
It is transferable, just like any other. No accessories came with the Air DE iirc. The Gravity had a bunch, and there are other threads for that.
I mean you get the front seat with the DE and 2nd key fob ...
 
I mean you get the front seat with the DE and 2nd key fob ...
And all the charging adapters. And a certificate.

The original buyers also got a blanket and wine cups and a lantern and things.
 
And all the charging adapters. And a certificate.

The original buyers also got a blanket and wine cups and a lantern and things.
Just for the record, I got a "cheap" touring for about $92000 and they included J1772-to-NACS and CCS-to-NACS adapters. (And a stock front seat lol.)

No second key fob, or other accessories / certificates of courae. My biggest surprise was that I had to pay for homelink.
 
Just for the record, I got a "cheap" touring for about $92000 and they included J1772-to-NACS and CCS-to-NACS adapters. (And a stock front seat lol.)

No second key fob, or other accessories / certificates of courae. My biggest surprise was that I had to pay for homelink.
Yeah, we meant the frunk seat just to be clear, heh.
 
Back
Top