Dream Drive being enabled?

I rented a Model 3 through Turo and tried navigate on auto-pilot. It was interesting but maybe it's my age I find it very hard not to stay in control. Can you explain why this is a highly desired feature?
It is a godsend in stop and go traffic. I don't use it at fast speeds.

It is a godsend in stop and go traffic. I don't use it at fast speeds.
One of the few things we loved about our model 3 was autopilot (it was janky in my husbands S).
It worked really well for what it was and was insanely beneficial during commutes. It allowed me to focus much more on my audiobooks and not get frustrated by other drivers. I’m looking forward to similar functionality coming with Lucid. Although, I’m hoping lucid is more honest with what the capabilities are.

I did not get the email either. I too am very disappointed that the car was released without dreamdrive. I don’t even yet have cruise control, on a $170,000 car! I’m even more disappointed to now learn it could be a long time before highway lane feature is available. At the very least, this should have been disclosed to buyers, prior to taking delivery. Since when can you advertise a product feature, sell the product as advertised, and not provide the feature? Seems to me Lucid is on very thin legal ice.
Completely agree. Most people are quite understanding when fully informed. Pushing units out the door like this only diminishes the image

Your not the only one who did not receive this communication.
Did you check your spam? hmp-10 said his ended up in his spam folder somehow.

Well, only a few days left in January and still no Dream Drive update per the original email from Lucid. Maybe someone has gotten it already, but with v1.1.13 in the wings, I fear it will be late, considering that v1.1.16 is already out on loaner cars.
Image 1-29-22 at 3.52 PM.jpeg

Well, only a few days left in January and still no Dream Drive update per the original email from Lucid. Maybe someone has gotten it already, but with v1.1.13 in the wings, I fear it will be late, considering that v1.1.16 is already out on loaner cars.
View attachment 654
If it’s not delivered by Tuesday watch Lucid say they’re in the “blackout period” and can’t say anything until after the 24th.

Peter seems to talk the talk now it’s time for him to walk the walk……. Words only get you so far!

Lucid is not the only one with software issues. I would rather wait for it to be safe rather than pushing out a half-baked product. Tesla is recalling cars due to Their ‘full self driving’ (not) software running stop signs. That is downright dangerous for all of us. With so many Teslas around in SD, I am more than a little concerned about that.

Lucid is not the only one with software issues. I would rather wait for it to be safe rather than pushing out a half-baked product. Tesla is recalling cars due to Their ‘full self driving’ (not) software running stop signs. That is downright dangerous for all of us. With so many Teslas around in SD, I am more than a little concerned about that.

As much as Tesla has forced others to catch up and innovate on ADAS it also has the power to bring it all crashing down. If stories like this continue it will force the state and federal governments to impose stricter rules which will slow down progression of the tech for everyone. Elon is too arrogant to see this though and will just forge ahead putting peoples lives at risk.

As much as Tesla has forced others to catch up and innovate on ADAS it also has the power to bring it all crashing down. If stories like this continue it will force the state and federal governments to impose stricter rules which will slow down progression of the tech for everyone. Elon is too arrogant to see this though and will just forge ahead putting peoples lives at risk.
Completely agree

Back