Dream Drive and Audio Options must have on Touring?

would pay $3k for massage seats.
Yup. Huge missed opportunity by Lucid. I would have gladly paid for them and told Jeff Curry as much about a month ago.

Yup. Huge missed opportunity by Lucid. I would have gladly paid for them and told Jeff Curry as much about a month ago.
That's one of the differentiating factors for the GT. So you would gladly pay for them, but not at the GT price. That's an example of the mildly infuriating factors when buying a car ... the few things I'd be willing to pay for individually are packaged in with lots of others I wouldn't buy, except that's the only way to get it. And so I can grit my teeth and take the option package with the other things thrown in, or decide I'll definitely go for that "next time." What I want is to be able to pick or reject feature by feature, not their seemingly random grouping.

Now you can see why U.S. presidents want a "line item veto" ....

That's one of the differentiating factors for the GT. So you would gladly pay for them, but not at the GT price. That's an example of the mildly infuriating factors when buying a car ... the few things I'd be willing to pay for individually are packaged in with lots of others I wouldn't buy, except that's the only way to get it. And so I can grit my teeth and take the option package with the other things thrown in, or decide I'll definitely go for that "next time." What I want is to be able to pick or reject feature by feature, not their seemingly random grouping.

Now you can see why U.S. presidents want a "line item veto" ....
If car companies, particularly ones just ramping up production like Lucid, offered a-la-carte options like that, we'd all be waiting 5 more years for our cars.

There's massive advantage to scaling when offering bundled features.

Touring doesn't have a massage seat option because none of the Airs have any real seat options. The seats in Touring are a different leather than GT, and Pure seats are PureLux. So there's essentially one seat for each trim. Simple. Easy to manage on the assembly line.

I'd love to see them offer massage seats for Touring, too. But it would be yet another seat variant for Lucid. They couldn't just throw the GT seats into the Touring, because they are different leather, and they don't have adjustable side bolstering.

I wonder if initial Touring batches
If car companies, particularly ones just ramping up production like Lucid, offered a-la-carte options like that, we'd all be waiting 5 more years for our cars.

There's massive advantage to scaling when offering bundled features.

Touring doesn't have a massage seat option because none of the Airs have any real seat options. The seats in Touring are a different leather than GT, and Pure seats are PureLux. So there's essentially one seat for each trim. Simple. Easy to manage on the assembly line.

I'd love to see them offer massage seats for Touring, too. But it would be yet another seat variant for Lucid. They couldn't just throw the GT seats into the Touring, because they are different leather, and they don't have adjustable side bolstering.
i was told the touring seats are the same as GT except massage.

I wonder if initial Touring batches

i was told the touring seats are the same as GT except massage.
Nope. Different leather surfaces. And no adjustable side bolster width, is my understanding. I had heard they would not have adjustable thigh support, either, but someone who went to the BH studio confirmed that they do have that.

Nope. Different leather surfaces. And no adjustable side bolster width, is my understanding. I had heard they would not have adjustable thigh support, either, but someone who went to the BH studio confirmed that they do have that.
I will find out soon. I was told my VIN should be assigned in 1 to 2 weeks.

Back