Do We Need A 12 Step Group For This Site?

MPawelek

Cars
None
Like many I learned years ago that though the Internet can be a great life enhancement there is real life off line also so a balance between both is necessary. Today my wife commented on how many times she walked past my chair and I was on this site. Busted!

I told her I was hoping that someone would post in that Lucid had streamlined all previous problems and were making 200 Airs a day! Fat chance she said…..

I haven’t seen my family in twelve days. I’ve just come home, having walked through my front door less than an hour ago, and I’m already on this site.

Forget my family, they can wait. I want my Lucid!!!

I have tons of respect and appreciation for the folks who have their cars and yet are still coming here every day to feed the rest of us.

Since I sold my Model 3, I have little to do except read what you guys are up to.

Like many I learned years ago that though the Internet can be a great life enhancement there is real life off line also so a balance between both is necessary. Today my wife commented on how many times she walked past my chair and I was on this site. Busted!

I told her I was hoping that someone would post in that Lucid had streamlined all previous problems and were making 200 Airs a day! Fat chance she said…..
I get the same reaction from my wife. And god forbid we get a package and it’s car wash stuff! And today Ruby (the car’s name per my wife) locked her in the passenger seat. I tried a few things, gave up and reached across her and gave a mighty pull on the interior handle and it worked fine from there. I told her to stop being so rude to the car and it wouldn’t lock her in again.

At first, my wife was like “why are you on there so much? How can there be that much to read?” Post delivery (and as the primary driver), she is now asking “anything new on the site? What’s everyone saying?” 😂. Maybe we both need the 12 step program…

At first, my wife was like “why are you on there so much? How can there be that much to read?” Post delivery (and as the primary driver), she is now asking “anything new on the site? What’s everyone saying?” 😂. Maybe we both need the 12 step program…
My wife is so disinterested in cars she didn’t even learn how to drive until she was 40 as she’d lived in NYC, Boston and Seattle and didn’t need a car. She can’t tell the difference between a Camry and a Porsche and was always annoyed when I’d want to take the Mercedes’ on a road trip instead of her Subaru. Since we’ve got the Lucid though she’s been saying things like “wow my car sounds like it’s falling apart every time I drive it compared to yours” and “let’s take your car this time instead of mine”. She’s been giving me a hard time about how fussy I am about washing the car lately though so I said “ok next time I do the dishes I’m putting your expensive Japanese knives in the dishwasher instead of hand washing them” and since then have heard no further complaints about me washing the car. She still thinks I’m a total nerd for being on this site but that’s fine with me.

Last edited:
It is telling that when I start typing luc… into my browser, it autocompletes lucidowners.com and not lucidmotors.com.

The wife is out for a while. I can turn up the sound on this site now…

Yes...(but because it's Lucid, play it safe and make it 15 step program...)

Back