Disappointed with base sound system

Thank you, that helps. Is there an external grill visible in the footwell, or are the woofers covered by carpet? Anybody got a picture of the footwell, without it taken apart?

Thank you, that helps. Is there an external grill visible in the footwell, or are the woofers covered by carpet? Anybody got a picture of the footwell, without it taken apart?
IMG_5083.jpeg

Looking under my dash, there is no way to see anything without disassembly. Maybe it is different with the SSP vs SS

Looking under my dash, there is no way to see anything without disassembly. Maybe it is different with the SSP vs SS
Right, I didn't either - I had service come out to the house and they did everything.

Well I was playing music this morning, sounded great to my ears, put my hand down where those woofers are supposed to be at the front, and couldn't feel any movement. Which I would expect to feel. Which suggests for SS there are no front woofers. However, I've been pretty happy with the sound I've been getting and in fact the service guy who came to fix my rear shelf vibrating thought I had SSP from the sound he was hearing ( I had to find something base heavy to make it vibrate)

Back