RESOLVED Deteriorating Service

Has anyone been able to reach customer service recently? My door handle stopped presenting itself (so I can't open my driver door anymore) and instead makes an empty gun clip sound. It was cool for scaring gawkers for the first few days, but it's getting a bit old now. I've tried text, email, and phone for several days and I have not been able to reach anyone.
your door latch needs to be replaced. What happened with service? When you texted them did they respond at all? Can you post a screenshot here?

your door latch needs to be replaced. What happened with service? When you texted them did they respond at all? Can you post a screenshot here?
Sure -- I think I'm texting the right number? I read somewhere on the Lucid site that perhaps I needed to send a START first to allow communication, but that didn't help.

IMG_1773.PNG

@RedwoodEmpire sorry to see this happening, don’t think I’ve tried SMS’ing to that 888 number, I did get immediate response calling though

213F745E-4B03-4151-B0C1-29BEBDDCBA73.jpeg

EDIT: Your SMS should have worked, perhaps the functionality is broken on their end

@RedwoodEmpire sorry to see this happening, don’t think I’ve tried SMS’ing to that 888 number, I did get immediate response calling though

View attachment 11417

EDIT: Your SMS should have worked, perhaps the functionality is broken on their end

Oh yeah -- it's not my primary car, so it's not a huge deal. I figure there's a backup in service. My closest service center is Millbrae. I called them directly this morning, but it went to VM and I left a message. I also sent an email to customercare on Tuesday and got a robo-response to expect a response within two hours, but nothing yet.,

Oh yeah -- it's not my primary car, so it's not a huge deal. I figure there's a backup in service. My closest service center is Millbrae. I called them directly this morning, but it went to VM and I left a message. I also sent an email to customercare on Tuesday and got a robo-response to expect a response within two hours, but nothing yet.,
Frustrating. I hope they read this thread.

Hi, @RedwoodEmpire.

If you don't mind DMing me your contact info, I will request that someone from our Customer Care team reach out to you directly.

Marqie

Has anyone been able to reach customer service recently? My door handle stopped presenting itself (so I can't open my driver door anymore) and instead makes an empty gun clip sound. It was cool for scaring gawkers for the first few days, but it's getting a bit old now. I've tried text, email, and phone for several days and I have not been able to reach anyone.
Unrelated, but is that matte cosmos?

Hi, @RedwoodEmpire.

If you don't mind DMing me your contact info, I will request that someone from our Customer Care team reach out to you directly.

Marqie

It is fantastic that Margie is on this forum and intervenes to help but Lucid needs to make systemic changes so that something like this doesn't happen. Bobby said he hoped they are reading this thread; I would add that I hope they act on it.

It is fantastic that Margie is on this forum and intervenes to help but Lucid needs to make systemic changes so that something like this doesn't happen. Bobby said he hoped they are reading this thread; I would add that I hope they act on it.
Steve, they are trying. It’s a new company and they are still figuring things out. Once the growing pains are over, I have no doubt that they will compete on equal footing with the legacy luxury companies.

Me too. When I heard murmurings about Lucid not providing loaner cars, my first thought was, “uh, oh…not this again…”

It took about five years from the sale of the first Model S, for Tesla’s service to start deteriorating. The slide has continued ever since.
My MS Performance had to get a leaking 4 way coolant valve replaced in March. Made an appointment via the app, dropped it off in the morning, they gave me a loaner, and I got it back same day. It’s not all bad on the Tesla side.

Hi, @RedwoodEmpire.

Marqie
I am not happy with Lucid as well. I live in Portland Oregon and 4 and 1/2 weeks ago I swerved to avoid hitting a car and crashed into a curb. The exterior of my car was untouched except for the rims and tires on the passenger side. When I got home, battery fluid and windshield washer fluid leaked all over my driveway and I had difficulty turning the steering wheel as it was hitting the wheel well.

The car was towed to Lucid in Seattle, then towed to Bel-Red Auto rebuild in Seattle. Since then, nothing has been done as Bel-Red Auto Rebuild stated they needed to wait for a part to be delivered for their bench fixture before they can decide on a repair plan. They have been waiting for weeks now.

When I first researched Lucid, they stated that they had made arrangements with certain companies to represent them and repair accidents. Why did they not have the proper part to even examine my car, if this arrangement was made?

It will be 5 weeks this Tuesday and I certainly hope that Lucid sees this post and can help expedite a repair plan.

Loyal customer to date. Love the car. Wish the repair capabilities were better prepared in advance. don't understand why they were not.

I am not happy with Lucid as well. I live in Portland Oregon and 4 and 1/2 weeks ago I swerved to avoid hitting a car and crashed into a curb. The exterior of my car was untouched except for the rims and tires on the passenger side. When I got home, battery fluid and windshield washer fluid leaked all over my driveway and I had difficulty turning the steering wheel as it was hitting the wheel well.

The car was towed to Lucid in Seattle, then towed to Bel-Red Auto rebuild in Seattle. Since then, nothing has been done as Bel-Red Auto Rebuild stated they needed to wait for a part to be delivered for their bench fixture before they can decide on a repair plan. They have been waiting for weeks now.

When I first researched Lucid, they stated that they had made arrangements with certain companies to represent them and repair accidents. Why did they not have the proper part to even examine my car, if this arrangement was made?

It will be 5 weeks this Tuesday and I certainly hope that Lucid sees this post and can help expedite a repair plan.

Loyal customer to date. Love the car. Wish the repair capabilities were better prepared in advance. don't understand why they were not.
Not making an excuse here, but my Jaguar waited seven weeks at the dealership for a part. They were very nice about it, gave me a loaner, and felt terrible about the delay. Sometimes when they say they are waiting for a part, they are as anxious as you are to get things fixed but handcuffed by supply.

Back