Delivery Time

Hipdoc

Does anyone know how long it takes to get your car once it has been confirmed to have left the factory for shipment? I live in Chicago.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get your car once it has been confirmed to have left the factory for shipment? I live in Chicago.
Up to 1 week for transport and up to 2 weeks for inspection and detailing. That was the OLD timeliness but has been reiterated to recent owners. Reality is it could be 5 days to 3 weeks.

I think the answer nowadays is hugely dependent on ‘has it completed PDI yet?’. If yes, then probably a week or two at most. If no, anywhere from a week to a month to infinity and beyond.

Mine took 2 days from the email that it was done and would be shipped “in the coming days” to the call that it had completed inspection and I could pick it up. That was to SoCal. That are now doing PDI at the factory. If they say it is done there, it is just shipment with a short inspection for damage done during shipmen5 and a quick detail. If it survived shipment without issues, then the time is quicb.

But mine was 10-1/2 weeks from VIN to delivery.

Thanks all for the heads up. Was told it completed inspection and was being shipped. Fingers-crossed it is closer to the week timeframe than the infinity one!

i would get the financing / cash and insurance docs in order then. It should be quick, again if no damage during shipment.

Back