Off-Topic CyberTruck is now in showrooms

I wonder if Lucid will make this for Gravity?

IMG_1143.jpeg

I stand corrected about my previous statement and makes you wonder then why their high voltage architecture charges slower. So they can deliberately delay rolling out V4 superchargers because they can make the tech work?
We know that 250kW is the current limit from a 500V charger. The question becomes could the CT charge faster on a 1000V charger or did they split the battery for charging so it will always be a 400V battery during charging.

Yeah, I'm just not going to say anything. Except there's zero chance this thread will provide anything of value to me.

Yeah, I'm just not going to say anything. Except there's zero chance this thread will provide anything of value to me.
I agree, this thread might be meaningful to those Lucid owners are that debating an R1T versus the CT. I don't think Rivian has anything to worry about. Then again, just based on style not too many Lucid owners would pick the CT over the R1T. No offense to @Tesla2.0.

I agree, this thread might be meaningful to those Lucid owners are that debating an R1T versus the CT. I don't think Rivian has anything to worry about. Then again, just based on style not too many Lucid owners would pick the CT over the R1T. No offense to @Tesla2.0.

Personally, I think the specs are much weaker than overpromised…

😇 CyberTruck

CyberBeast ——————-———- $99,990
BnW Premium Interior ———-— $2,000
Color Paint Film ———————— $6,500
Full Self-Driving —————-——- $12,000
Cyber Wheel Cover x4 ————- $300
Underwear Storage Bin ———— $250
Mobile Connector ——————— $230
Order Fee ——————————— $250
Destination fee ————————- $1,390
Your CyberTruck ———————— $122,910
Excluding taxes & other fees

* DELIVERY IN 2024
* 320 MI. RANGE (EST.)
* 2.6 SEC. 0-60 MPH†
* 130 MPH TOP SPEED
* 845 HORSEPOWER
* 10,296 LB-FT TORQUE
* 11,000 LBS. TOWING CAPACITY

About price of current Air GT.

😇 CyberTruck

CyberBeast ——————-———- $99,990
BnW Premium Interior ———-— $2,000
Color Paint Film ———————— $6,500
Full Self-Driving —————-——- $12,000
Cyber Wheel Cover x4 ————- $300
Underwear Storage Bin ———— $250
Mobile Connector ——————— $230
Order Fee ——————————— $250
Destination fee ————————- $1,390
Your CyberTruck ———————— $122,910
Excluding taxes & other fees

* DELIVERY IN 2024
* 320 MI. RANGE (EST.)
* 2.6 SEC. 0-60 MPH†
* 130 MPH TOP SPEED
* 845 HORSEPOWER
* 10,296 LB-FT TORQUE
* 11,000 LBS. TOWING CAPACITY

About price of current Air GT.
These options add up quickly. Are you going to get it? While it is not for me, I would love to ride in one someday.

I have a feeling a lot of people are gonna wait another year and choose the 49K option. However, this is an interesting video below of first drives.
Looks like scouring over various polls around the internet that majority of buyers are still going to order the truck so they may well have 1 million orders to initially fill. How many new orders will be put in? The sweet spot imo is the 68K truck minus incentives with some add ons maybe 70K ( I would never take FSD)
For my situation we would take this and add a gravity late next year and move off our last ice SUV type vehicle.

IMG_8870.png

Last edited:
I have a feeling a lot of people are gonna wait another year and choose the 49K option. However, this is an interesting video below.
Looks like scouring over various polls that majority of buyers are still going to order the truck so they may well have 1 million orders to initially. Plus all new orders that come in.
View attachment 16770

That's with estimated savings. Its 60k.

I actually quite like the cybertruck and think tesla is trying to fix itself(better than any other ev truck imo) but its too expensive.

That is the ugliest truck I have ever seen!

These options add up quickly. Are you going to get it? While it is not for me, I would love to ride in one someday.

Although I have reservation, I am still very reserved whether to go thru order. I have a lifted F250 Diesel, so it’s no longer 620 miles range. But to fill up diesel is just 5 minutes at a pump. I don’t have commercial application as this truck used to do going around countries. CyberTruck extra battery pack is 16,000. It’s a showman truck, not really a workman’s truck.

Wife said pick one monster, F250 Super diesel or CyberBreast. I think I rather test drive first…

Although I have reservation, I am still very reserved whether to go thru order. I have a lifted F250 Diesel, so it’s no longer 620 miles range. But to fill up diesel is just 5 minutes at a pump. I don’t have commercial application as this truck used to do going around countries. CyberTruck extra battery pack is 16,000. It’s a showman truck, not really a workman’s truck.

Wife said pick one monster, F250 Super diesel or CyberBreast. I think I rather test drive first…
I like the cybertruck, I think it would be better than a F250.

I am curious how the thermal management (cooling and heating) is handled in the add on pack. It may not be something that can be easily removed for in town use and then added for longer trips.

If I owned this thing I'd drive around with it with a mask on so nobody would know it was me who bought it. ;)

Back