Off-Topic CyberTruck is now in showrooms

What work purpose are you talking about?
If its something that might have a rougher impact on the truck, the CT would be better with the stainless steel. If a lot of towing power is needed(NOT range, short term towing), then the cybertruck will be able to pull easier. If offroading is needed, the cybertruck will be smaller and more nimble depending on bed/cab options of the 250, which is not oriented towards offroading and is meant for towing.

And if its used for work and family purposes(common), then the cybertruck will obviously be more luxury.

If its something that might have a rougher impact on the truck, the CT would be better with the stainless steel. If a lot of towing power is needed(NOT range, short term towing), then the cybertruck will be able to pull easier. If offroading is needed, the cybertruck will be smaller and more nimble depending on bed/cab options of the 250, which is not oriented towards offroading and is meant for towing.

And if its used for work and family purposes(common), then the cybertruck will obviously be more luxury.
I think the Rivian will easily beat the CT when it comes to offroading.

The F250 has more range, higher payload and higher towing capacity than the CT.

I think the Rivian will easily beat the CT when it comes to offroading.
It will, but vs a 250 the CT will win.

As I said, only if short term towing is needed, get the cybertruck(if its long range towing, get 250). The 250 does have a higher payload/towing but for things that fit within the cybertrucks capacity(and by extension the 250's as well), the cybertruck will likely pull it easier with the torque at 0 rpm.

I am curious how the thermal management (cooling and heating) is handled in the add on pack. It may not be something that can be easily removed for in town use and then added for longer trips.

300+ added weight by Service Center.

22,000 lb towing vs CyberTruck 12,000 lb.

4,300 lb payload vs CyberTruck 2,500 lb.

CYBERBEAST (revised)

CyberBeast ——————-———- $99,990
Range Extender ———————— $16,000
BnW Premium Interior ———-— $2,000
Color Paint Film ———————— $6,500
Full Self-Driving —————-——- $12,000
Mille Panel x2 ————————— $500
Cyber Wheel Cover x4 ————- $300
All Weather Liner ———————- $295
Underseat Storage Bin ———— $250
Mobile Connector ——————— $230
Center Console Tray —————- $40
Order Fee ——————————— $250
Destination fee ————————- $1,390
Your CyberTruck ———————— $140,745
Excluding taxes & other fees

* DELIVERY IN 2024
* 440+ MI. RANGE (EST.) w Ranger Extended
* 2.6 SEC. 0-60 MPH† Reduced to 3.0 SEC l???
* 130 MPH TOP SPEED
* 845 HORSEPOWER
* 10,296 LB-FT TORQUE
* 11,000 LBS. TOWING CAPACITY

CYBERBRAST (revised)

* DELIVERY IN 2024
* 130 MPH TOP SPEED
* 845 HORSEPOWER
* 10,296 LB-FT TORQUE

It’s more expensive than Lucid Air GT! 😳

CYBERBEAST (revised)

* DELIVERY IN 2024
* 130 MPH TOP SPEED
* 845 HORSEPOWER
* 10,296 LB-FT TORQUE
Hard pass

^^^^^^^^
Top trims
Comparing apples to apples, I’m fully expecting the top trim gravity I’m looking to order will be be significantly over 100 K

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^
Top trims
Comparing apples to apples, I’m fully expecting the top trim gravity I’m looking to order will be be significantly over 100 K
But going same distance on way less kw battery pack and not needing a 16k addition to the price tag and the weight.

Good bye to the 40k cyber truck dream lmao
Elon has once again met expectations

Last edited:
But going same distance on way less kw battery pack and not needing a 16k addition to the price tag and the weight.

Good bye to the 40k cyber truck dream lmao
Elon has one again met expectations
And a lot of people fell for it by paying their deposit money. This in turn drove the stock price up due to the large number of reservations. I wonder how all this play out now when people realize they have to pay twice as much for the "truck" they were promised.

Elon always over promises and under delivers. It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone now.

I'm fine with the specs and the pricing of the Cybertruck. I think it looks awesome. I have a Ram 1500 and the Cybertruck is actually a better truck for me. I rarely tow, and only occasionally have to take larger items from A to B. I think it's going to surprise a lot of the naysayers with how well it sells. I do have a lot of crazy people where I live in the DC metro area - maniacs do shoot into cars both accidentally (trying to shoot somebody else) and on purpose, so the bullet resistance of the panels is a good selling point to me. Most importantly, it has FSD which I already use every single day and absolutely love. When my reservation number is called, I've got one decision to make: do I want Tesla to apply the matte black wrap, or do I take it somewhere else :)

And a lot of people fell for it by paying their deposit money. This in turn drove the stock price up due to the large number of reservations. I wonder how all this play out now when people realize they have to pay twice as much for the "truck" they were promised.

Elon always over promises and under delivers. It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone now.yeah that hundred dollars deposit
You mean the whopping $100 deposit again let’s keep it real here. They are probably going to sell somewhere between 500K-1 million initially of these trucks. If the gravity sells those kind of numbers, people will be on here clamoring about what a great success it is. Reality! I like real world expectations and the cyber truck had absolutely zero to do with any stock, moving one way or another

I'm fine with the specs and the pricing of the Cybertruck. I think it looks awesome. I have a Ram 1500 and the Cybertruck is actually a better truck for me. I rarely tow, and only occasionally have to take larger items from A to B. I think it's going to surprise a lot of the naysayers with how well it sells. I do have a lot of crazy people where I live in the DC metro area - maniacs do shoot into cars both accidentally (trying to shoot somebody else) and on purpose, so the bullet resistance of the panels is a good selling point to me. Most importantly, it has FSD which I already use every single day and absolutely love. When my reservation number is called, I've got one decision to make: do I want Tesla to apply the matte black wrap, or do I take it somewhere else :)
While it is not for me, I agree with you that it will likely sell well. It is unique and I can see the attraction. For many applications, it will work great.

You mean the whopping $100 deposit again let’s keep it real here. They are probably going to sell somewhere between 500K-1 million initially of these trucks. If the gravity sells those kind of numbers, people will be on here clamoring about what a great success it is. Reality! I like real world expectations and the cyber truck had absolutely zero to do with any stock, moving one way or another
It's not the amount of the deposit but the number of reservations that I had in my mind. It's easier to have higher number of reservations by requesting $100 deposit vs $1000. I think all of the stock price hype already considers that most of these reservations will turn into confirmed orders and deliveries. No doubt they will sell a lot of these. For me I don't understand why people own trucks for occasional Home Depot run to buy sheet of plywood. I have a 8 x 5 trailer for that purpose which I don't have to pay insurance or inspect every year because GVWR is below 2000lbs.

CYBERBEAST (revised)

* DELIVERY IN 2024
* 130 MPH TOP SPEED
* 845 HORSEPOWER
* 10,296 LB-FT TORQUE
The range extender is a BS fee, so are all the little nickel and dime extras.

Btw, If you add paint protection here, then you need to add paint protection to the cost of a GT.

The range extender is a BS fee, so are all the little nickel and dime extras.

Btw, If you add paint protection here, then you need to add paint protection to the m cost of a GT.

I’ll pass range extender as I don’t see myself tow professionally. 800 Volt HV + 58 volt LV. This will be charging monster.

The paint film is not really PPF. It’s just added color than just plain stainless steel like omnipresent white Model-Y. Currently it has black or white wrap.

I’ll pass range extender as I don’t see myself tow professionally. 800 Volt HV + 58 volt LV. This will be charging monster.

The paint film is not really PPF. It’s just added color than just plain stainless steel like omnipresent white Model-Y. Currently it has black or white wrap.

Typo ***48 low voltage.

Back