Crickets from Delivery Manager

Kai Noi

Cars
Lucid Air GT
All, I’m down to the last week, and have my check in hand. My delivery manager has gone silent, and is not responding to my emails. The last conversation that we had didn’t go that well, as I called the main office for help after not hearing back from the DM in a week. I’m almost a the point of asking for a new DM.
Has anyone had a similar experience? It seem that this is the opposite of what Peter, and we investors want.

All, I’m down to the last week, and have my check in hand. My delivery manager has gone silent, and is not responding to my emails. The last conversation that we had didn’t go that well, as I called the main office for help after not hearing back from the DM in a week. I’m almost a the point of asking for a new DM.
Has anyone had a similar experience? It seem that this is the opposite of what Peter, and we investors want.
Unfortunately, you're not alone. My DA was useless.

I had a similar situation last November. I called my Studio, asked to speak to the the Studio head and requested, through him, a change in DA. He was very accommodating and was able to provide me needed updates. He reached out to my DA directly and after that, I had good communication and no further issues.

Last edited:
I had to ask my sales advisor for a new delivery advisor last December. I have the world's greatest sales advisor, Oliver out in CA. He always was there for me. My original DA did not seem that interested in my obtaining a Lucid.

So my SA, Oliver, arranged a new DA for me who was much more helpful. She told me about the available Touring that I bought. However, once I drove the car out the door she stopped responding to my emails. I had a few simple questions for her, but nada. Nothing. I received great help from the service department concerning my bad tire (turned out to be a screw picked up in the very close vicinity of Goose Island), but I guess once you drive away your DA stops communicating. I'm glad she helped me obtain the car and I'm still in touch with my terrific sales advisor.

Incredible to me that Lucid would retain the employment of an employee who delayed receipt of a substantial check for a new car.

I had to ask my sales advisor for a new delivery advisor last December. I have the world's greatest sales advisor, Oliver out in CA. He always was there for me. My original DA did not seem that interested in my obtaining a Lucid.

So my SA, Oliver, arranged a new DA for me who was much more helpful. She told me about the available Touring that I bought. However, once I drove the car out the door she stopped responding to my emails. I had a few simple questions for her, but nada. Nothing. I received great help from the service department concerning my bad tire (turned out to be a screw picked up in the very close vicinity of Goose Island), but I guess once you drive away your DA stops communicating. I'm glad she helped me obtain the car and I'm still in touch with my terrific sales advisor.

Oliver is my SA too and he's been fantastic throughout the entire process and answers all my questions, especially when helping me upgrade from the pure to the touring

I pick up my car tomorrow. I was hoping that it would be a jubilant experience. I’m trying to fight the feeling that the experience the DA, will diminish it. Looking within myself to rise above it. I’ll definitely pass on my dissatisfaction with those interactions after I complete the process. Who knows; if the stock price increases, I may be in the market for a Gravity. My feedback may improve my and other’s delivery experience.
Kai Noi

Back