Comprehensive differences of Pure vs Touring vs GT

nasilemak

Anyone has that handy? Google and surprisingly lucidmotor's compare feature doesn't really lay them all out.

It seems like the differences are mainly around HP, battery and roof only. How big of a difference is dreamdrive?

I posted standard features lists for Pure and Touring in a couple of threads and hydbob created threads just for touring standard equipment and pure standard equipment. I am pretty sure someone created a spreadsheet to compare them, too. But, I am not aware of anyone putting together a list of the GT equipment to compare.

I would also like to see what the suspension differences in the GT-P

I posted standard features lists for Pure and Touring in a couple of threads and hydbob created threads just for touring standard equipment and pure standard equipment. I am pretty sure someone created a spreadsheet to compare them, too. But, I am not aware of anyone putting together a list of the GT equipment to compare.
thanks for sharing halodde! pretty new here. would you be able to share the links? maybe pin them somewhere. i think that's great info for the forum members.

Back