Charlotte sighting

CLTGT

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
73 Mustang Conv & the GT
I was shocked to actually see a DE tonight on my way to dinner in south Charlotte. Only got a quick view as it turned right from the road I was getting ready to make a left onto. Anyone here is south Charlotte?

Last edited:
My wife saw a white Lucid Air pass her on the eastbound 56 freeway in San Diego this week. It was the first she had seen in the wild. I still have not encountered the beast yet. She said it came up behind her at freeway speed and then punched it, zoomed past And away it went. Perhaps it was one of the forum members with a Dream?

My wife saw a white Lucid Air pass her on the eastbound 56 freeway in San Diego this week. It was the first she had seen in the wild. I still have not encountered the beast yet. She said it came up behind her at freeway speed and then punched it, zoomed past And away it went. Perhaps it was one of the forum members with a Dream?
I’ve seen 2 golds out in the wild. 1 in San Francisco and 1 in Santa Clarita

Santa Clarita, I was just there to pick my car up from Autoskinz after they wrapped and tinnted me!

Santa Clarita, I was just there to pick my car up from Autoskinz after they wrapped and tinnted me!
This was a couple of weeks back but good to know about Autoskinz in the area

I’ve seen 2 golds out in the wild. 1 in San Francisco and 1 in Santa Clarita
How do you know they weren’t the same car you saw twice? You might have a stalker…

Back