• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Charging options

Is it a smart charger i.e. can you schedule a charge time?
Yes you can, it has tons and tons of smart features - here is a super detailed review

The only issue is the hose when it is super cold, but I park in my garage, so I am not worried about that and I love how small clean it looks.

Yes you can, it has tons and tons of smart features - here is a super detailed review

The only issue is the hose when it is super cold, but I park in my garage, so I am not worried about that and I love how small clean it looks.
I see Tom is using his Lucid mug at the end of the review!

I am months away from getting my Lucid but Amazon had the Wallbox Pulsar Plus for $100 off, so I ordered it now. I like how small it is and its features.

Plus if I made the wrong decision, I can easily return it. Did I make a mistake?

No, it’s great. Has a great Home Assistant integration too.

I am months away from getting my Lucid but Amazon had the Wallbox Pulsar Plus for $100 off, so I ordered it now. I like how small it is and its features.

Plus if I made the wrong decision, I can easily return it. Did I make a mistake?
Rats … did I miss this discount?

sigh

Back