CarPlay/AA Release Predictions

When will we see CarPlay/AA?

• Total voters
Well, if you are going to quote what I posted, please include the context. Peter said this late July/early August last year in an earnings call and Derek Jenkins made his statement about year-end last Fall. For me, it isn't about how big a task it is. It isn't like they just woke up recently and thought, "Gee, wouldn't it be great if the car could actually do what we say it is "compatible" with", whatever "compatible" means, a bit misleading if you ask me. That is yet another issue. I really can't believe that language still remains on their website.

I did not have CarPlay in my last car (too old), so CarPlay, to me, is just something to play around with to see if I like it any better than what is currently there. It is not #1 on my priority list, but it just shows progress.
I was being a smarty pants with that portion of the quote. It is a poor answer to when that feels like, after these messages… or something from an 80’s sitcom to get you to come back for more.

It was not meant to be a dig at you, and if it was perceived that way, my apologies.

Back