Car Insurance

Seems like these companies don't know about the Pure. They tell me they have Dream/GT. Their prices are reflecting that. About $3,000/year.

For my Model S, Connect by AmFam (Costco insurance) was cheapest. $520/6m $100/500 comp/coll. Unknown what it’ll be for my Lucid when it arrives.
I also have Connect for my Model S. I went to their website and it says they are not issuing insurance in CA for new cars.

Update to my post above. If you already have Connect ins. (Costco) you can add the Lucid to the policy. My quote is $878 for 6 months.

Update to my post above. If you already have Connect ins. (Costco) you can add the Lucid to the policy. My quote is $878 for 6 months.
Thanks for the info I'm at 240 a month with progressive maybe I can try to switch

Thanks for the info I'm at 240 a month with progressive maybe I can try to switch
You can check, but I'm Pure and you are GT. My Progressive quote was $270/mo. I think these guys can easily confuse Lucid trims since the Pure has not been out long. Several told me they don't see my VIN. Perhaps because I've not yet picked up the car? Title is still under Lucid.

Last edited:
Back