Car Dealerships and EVs

Here is just one example of the emails I received and they included links to more information. I must have received over 5 emails leading up to the actual rental offering detail about the car. It was even labeled the "Hertz Educational Series"

Hertz
www.hertz.com
To:

Thu, Mar 16 at 12:10 PM

mail

/​
CONFIRMATION​
Car key, reimagined.
Model Y’s minimalistic and sleek design includes an innovative key card, used to unlock, lock and start the car.​
Get into gear.​

Shift gears with the push of a finger using the reimagined gear selector stalk, located behind the steering wheel.

Learn More
Get into gear
Personalized braking modes.​

While Model Y uses regenerative (regen) braking as its recommended braking mode, other modes are available for your preferred braking style.

Learn More
Personalized breaking modes
No waiting. No stopping.​

Skip the counter and head straight to your car at pickup. Simply check in via our app 24 hours before arrival.​
Download on the App Store
Get it on Google Play
mail
Hertz Logo
MEMBER NUMBER:
LOYALTY TIER: Gold Plus Rewards​
Get the Hertz app for: iPhone / Android /
Facebook
Twitter

Instagram
YouTube
This message was sent to . This electronic-mail message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message is strictly prohibited and is hereby instructed to return or destroy this copy of this message.

® Reg. U.S. Pat. Off. ©2023 The Hertz Corporation. All rights reserved.

5601 Northwest Expressway, Oklahoma City, OK 73132 U.S.A.​
One issue: Hertz sends me that email *every* time I rent an EV, even if it isn’t a Tesla. Rent a Polestar? Same email.

(And I’ve only ever received that type of thing from Hertz, not other rental cos; I do agree that, over time, this won’t be a problem)

Back