Can someone confirm if there’s a Denver service center?

Wulf0123

Reaction score
Cars
2022 Grand Touring
Last night I blew a tire on a pothole traveling around Denver. When I called customer care they said there was no service center. Nothing shows up in their app or on Google as well. But looking on the lucid website I see Denver shows up as an option, but the number sends you to the Seattle office who says they do not cover calls for the Denver office anymore. They gave me a number but it appears to be to Chicago. So just wondering, does this place exist? What is the contact information if it does? Thanks

Really hoping to just replace my 21” with 19” instead of buying a new tire and replacing later.

The place where they do service near Denver is in Englewood. It’s not an official Lucid service center. Look up Nylund’s Auto Body. They rent space in there.

If all you want to do is get four new wheels, you can order from Lucid customer care and have them delivered to a local Discount Tire. They can install them for you.

If all you want to do is get four new wheels, you can order from Lucid customer care and have them delivered to a local Discount Tire. They can install them for you.
According to customer care you need to take it to a service center to reprogram for the new tire sir.

The place where they do service near Denver is in Englewood. It’s not an official Lucid service center. Look up Nylund’s Auto Body. They rent space in there.
Thanks! I’m assuming if I just call them they will put me through with the lucid side? Though by the sound of it I would assume they don’t have much on hand and probably just handles warranty work. But I’ll have to ask.

According to customer care you need to take it to a service center to reprogram for the new tire sir.
That customer care agent is working with outdated information. You can select your wheel size and set TPMS now in the settings in the car. All you need is to mount the new wheels/tires.

I recommend DT, and I recommend getting better at driving on the 21s :p

(But I also have a set of 19s; actually, maybe you can convince me to sell them to you. I’ve put them on like once, lol, because my 21s just keep rolling)

That customer care agent is working with outdated information. You can select your wheel size and set TPMS now in the settings in the car. All you need is to mount the new wheels/tires.

I recommend DT, and I recommend getting better at driving on the 21s :p

(But I also have a set of 19s; actually, maybe you can convince me to sell them to you. I’ve put them on like once, lol, because my 21s just keep rolling)
My tire blew at 45mph on an off ramp when I was mainly coasting since I was in no rush to get to the charger. So unfortunately it was just my luck I hit the pothole in just the wrong way even as I was trying to make sure I didn’t hit the worst of it. Honestly even looking at the pothole in the daytime it wasn’t a very gnarly thing. I would have preferred if my 21s could have lasted longer but I also wanted all weather tires put on soon anyway. Is your 19” all weather, what would it take to free up your storage space by selling them to me? :P

My tire blew at 45mph on an off ramp
Well, you should've been going 20mph then! 😂

FWIW - The 20's are a good compromise. I had the 21's and after copping a $1500 invoice for not just the tire replacement but the rim it was enough for me to say F that and go down a size.

My tire blew at 45mph on an off ramp when I was mainly coasting since I was in no rush to get to the charger. So unfortunately it was just my luck I hit the pothole in just the wrong way even as I was trying to make sure I didn’t hit the worst of it. Honestly even looking at the pothole in the daytime it wasn’t a very gnarly thing. I would have preferred if my 21s could have lasted longer but I also wanted all weather tires put on soon anyway. Is your 19” all weather, what would it take to free up your storage space by selling them to me? :P
Be careful when changing to the 19 all-season (IMO, they suck in summer, and they suck in winter)... I live also in the Denver area, and I am getting performance winter tires for my GT.
You have a lot of HP, and I don't see M+S tires as a good fit for a "sports car" like your GT. But again, that's just my opinion. Just order your tires from TireRack, and they always come with free insurance. I used the insurance before, and it is very easy to file a claim through tirerack.com. Of course, if you blow one tire, you might have to buy another one of your own so that at least the axle is the same... BTW, we have way too many potholes in the Denver area despite the amount we have to pay for registering the car in CO.

The 21s do just look too good :)

I'm also in Denver....if you're ever looking to get rid of your 21"wheels, let me know!

Back