Bug: Sirius XM periodically forgets my favorites

mraschko

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring; Audi Q7
Several times now, I've found that my Sirius XM favorites are "forgotten" and I get a "Nothing to display" message. I've found that a Bobby Reset will fix this.

Lucid should think of caching the list locally and updating async to provide a better experience.

Same here - and it seems to be happening more frequently now.

Same here - and it seems to be happening more frequently now.
Yeah I never had sirius problems until recently which started with forgetting favorites and then “service unavailable” messages. it wasnt associated with any particular update either

Yes, this has happened to me twice in the past week. Was hoping the latest update would help, but no luck.

My Favorites also keep being forgotten. Yesterday I added them all back and today they had all disappeared again - pretty annoying.

It happens to me after the last 3 -4 updates; resolved with "logo" reset or whatever it's called these days ... too many reset options .. but it eliminates service unavailable messages and restores favorites and history (need to confirm)

Last edited:
Does anyone else have any issues with connectivity and Sirius? There are times that it is radio silent for 1 or 2 minutes while it is trying to connect?

Does anyone else have any issues with connectivity and Sirius? There are times that it is radio silent for 1 or 2 minutes while it is trying to connect?
It does seem many/most are plagued with this occasional issue. Sit tight and maybe once we're past the beta version of this app, things might improve.

Back