• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

Bring a Trailer

Seems tough to flip a dream edition.

Nah. Most people on BAT have never heard of Lucid, and it’s not exactly an insanely popular site. Other DE-Ps have sold for 225-240k, so it varies.
Which is the best place to Sell them?

Nah. Most people on BAT have never heard of Lucid, and it’s not exactly an insanely popular site. Other DE-Ps have sold for 225-240k, so it varies.
With discussions on sites like this I think people may have now backed off. Especially when the Dream Drive Pro is a dream and the build quality around fit and finish is also being discussed. Enthusiast will buy them but they will be more like collectors items. I just saw a GT on sale for 179K on EBay And still no Bids only watchers as if this person will Sell it at Cost.

With discussions on sites like this I think people may have now backed off. Especially when the Dream Drive Pro is a dream and the build quality around fit and finish is also being discussed. Enthusiast will buy them but they will be more like collectors items. I just saw a GT on sale for 179K on EBay And still no Bids only watchers as if this person will Sell it at Cost.
Agree to disagree. I think it’s a publicity issue and temporary. The car is fantastic, minimal bulls quality issues, and DD Pro is much less a pipedream than FSD.

Agree to disagree. I think it’s a publicity issue and temporary. The car is fantastic, minimal bulls quality issues, and DD Pro is much less a pipedream than FSD.
Gotcha Sir, it’s these discussions why we are here.

Well BAT finally sold a Lucid. - a Dream Range sold for $171,500 Plus $5000 auction fee for $176,500 out-the-door.

So no free charging or tax write off? Not a bargain, about a wash

Whether right or wrong, the value is set at what one person is willing to buy at matching what one person is willing to sell at, no matter what the venue. While I am very familiar with BAT, I have never heard of carsndbids. That really does not mean anything other than I would never have seen any Lucid listed there, but I would have seen them on BAT if I were looking. There really isn’t a place I would say qualifies yet as setting a market for these cars, but that is just my opinion.

Whether right or wrong, the value is set at what one person is willing to buy at matching what one person is willing to sell at, no matter what the venue. While I am very familiar with BAT, I have never heard of carsndbids. That really does not mean anything other than I would never have seen any Lucid listed there, but I would have seen them on BAT if I were looking. There really isn’t a place I would say qualifies yet as setting a market for these cars, but that is just my opinion.
You’ve never heard of CARANDBIDS, dougs enthusiast car website where you can buy and sell cars from the modern era? :p

I will ask iDrive1 here locally if they still
Have the Lucid Air GT I saw there.
Cars.com does not even have Lucid Ad a recognized name on their search. eBay is the only place I have seen them and they look like the same ones that have been out there forever.

So I can say the gentlemen above who got 10K over his Cost and the iDrive1 unit are the two I consider I have seen sold.

We will have to see if this Price Increase and the limited production this year affects the Price any.

I keep seeing increasing posts including a couple from me on Twitter now being posted.

The blog writer from here and another person keep finding the problems we discuss here and posting them on Twitter including the one where Lucid is asking Touring holders to upgrade to a GT.
Is it possible that those uncovered cars are GT’s that they may have overbuilt or lost reservations for?
I hope the Saudi’s can intervene and buy all the extras if that is the Case or ship them to Europe.

Estimate/Guesses on this form are around 5,000 GT reservations and only around 1,000 built so far. Many months to go at the current build rate.

Our friend LucidInsider and looks like it may be @rbbarry had a tweet and someone attached a photo of a website with Lucid Air‘s being offered for Sale for 100K and looked highly suspect. Anyone else see it?

Our friend LucidInsider and looks like it may be @rbbarry had a tweet and someone attached a photo of a website with Lucid Air‘s being offered for Sale for 100K and looked highly suspect. Anyone else see it?
I didn't tweet it but I saw it and it looked super suspicious. Here is the tweet, but it was looking at an eBay auction where nothing was sold, I believe.

I didn't tweet it but I saw it and it looked super suspicious. Here is the tweet, but it was looking at an eBay auction where nothing was sold, I believe.
I cannot find anyone selling one for 100K on Ebay. This Number in that Tweet is for Spady Auto Group in Scottsdale AZ and when I search Lucid Nothing came up. The guy now says they are eBay auctions that ended lol.
Ofcourse they ended because the Reserve was not met. Typical eBay selling technique.

Probably best way to sell is 1K lottery with a Reserve.

Attachments

• 37138748-8CBF-467A-AA01-DBCD6B38DE0B.png
    37138748-8CBF-467A-AA01-DBCD6B38DE0B.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 99
  • E5848765-6F29-4862-8EFF-A61E28B4BD94.png
    E5848765-6F29-4862-8EFF-A61E28B4BD94.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 107
Last edited:
So no free charging or tax write off? Not a bargain, about a wash
Consider only 520 ever made, exclusive color eureka gold, recent price hike, crazy inflation and 700 ONLY miles. 176.5k is not a bad deal at all. The buyer got lucky!

Wait, what’s proven that “DD Pro is less of a pipe dream”? Has there been any public evidence of this progressing? I have yet to see anything to set that expectation.

Back