Brand new Lucid with 5% Tint and brand new Referral Code

LiVnLuCiD

Reaction score
Cars
Lucid Pure
Just leased the Lucid less than a month ago and love the decision to choose everything that I chose to go with the vehicle. Below is my Lucid Air Pure photos and referral code.

I recently put 5% tint all around and 30% in the front. Isn’t she pretty?

Any questions, go ahead and ask away

Attachments

• IMG_0070.webp
    IMG_0070.webp
    2.3 MB · Views: 6,050
  • IMG_0069.webp
    IMG_0069.webp
    2 MB · Views: 1,038
  • IMG_0073.webp
    IMG_0073.webp
    2.7 MB · Views: 706
Don’t want to speak on anything other than how the LUCID vehicle is so beautiful. Have had plenty of compliments hoping to see more in the road. Lucid is the future

Yes, sorry for the confusion. 5% all around and 30% on the windshield using the XPEL PRIME XR PLUS.
To answer your question, yes it is illegal. I live and work in the Calabasas area in the San Fernando Valley where there are plenty of vehicles with this amount of privacy tint. I feel like it isn’t as enforced in the area because of a lot of high profile people who enjoy their privacy and choose to go dark

I feel like my Lucid has been a phenomenal marketing look for the vehicle. When I tell you I get compliments, It is everyday. (Not that I care about that) I don’t see how this vehicle can get much better for future models but I am excited for the future. Besides the lack of audio (base surreal sound) and adding more RGB lighting with more enhanced detail inside of the vehicle.

This tint is clean and easy to see out of during the day. I’ll take some at night

Attachments

• IMG_0081.webp
    IMG_0081.webp
    375.3 KB · Views: 4,686
  • IMG_0082.webp
    IMG_0082.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 759
  • IMG_0085.webp
    IMG_0085.webp
    1,012.2 KB · Views: 5,997
Oh I have no issues with my tint during the day either but I went with 35% sides and back window (legal) and 70% on the windshield (also legal). After paying to have it all installed, I'm very happy I won't have to worry about removing it (I've also never leased a car in my life)

Back