Best home wifi router?

No, I have a UDM and 4 AP's hardwired, perfect mesh system. Amplifi is awesome but the consumer version, true Unifi is super robust and really awesome if you delve deep into it. Only thing I would say is get the UDM pro if you really want max potential and power. The mesh Wifi is seamless and super powerful.
UniFi mesh isn’t a true performant mesh system. It cuts performance in half as it’s not a triband setup with dedicated bands for mesh traffic. I have a fairly robust Unifi configuration myself, but you’ll want to hardwire each AP for best performance.

Personally, I own a UXG-Pro, 2 Mesh Pros, 1 HD Wall, 2 Lites and 1 nanoHD alongside quite a few 2.5 and fiber switches.

UniFi mesh isn’t a true performant mesh system. It cuts performance in half as it’s not a triband setup with dedicated bands for mesh traffic. I have a fairly robust Unifi configuration myself, but you’ll want to hardwire each AP for best performance.

Personally, I own a UXG-Pro, 2 Mesh Pros, 1 HD Wall, 2 Lites and 1 nanoHD alongside quite a few 2.5 and fiber switches.

Some good info: https://community.ui.com/questions/...n-System/b2cb7d34-b94a-4d8d-96bd-878f9a57b76d

Last edited:
Back