Bay Area New Owner DE

Welcome. There is a ton of information here on every subject you can imagine.

Hi All-

Just picked up a new (to me) DE Performance at Ferrari SF. Loving the car so far, excited to be part of the community!

Welcome to the forum! Did you buy your Dream P used from Ferrari SF? Or did you just set your pick up location as that?

Welcome to the forum! Did you buy your Dream P used from Ferrari SF? Or did you just set your pick up location as that?

Used from them. Car had 1500 miles on it and was basically like new. So far enjoying the car. Hardware is great, software has room for significant improvement. So far my main gripe is the slow boot time of the carOS when you get in. Shocked the front and rear cameras don’t work until you wait about 30-45 seconds.

Used from them. Car had 1500 miles on it and was basically like new. So far enjoying the car. Hardware is great, software has room for significant improvement. So far my main gripe is the slow boot time of the carOS when you get in. Shocked the front and rear cameras don’t work until you wait about 30-45 seconds.
Really? My rear camera works immediately when I'm able to shift into reverse

Is software up to date?

Is software up to date?
Yes software up to date. If I get in car it takes a good 30 seconds at a min for the system to boot up . I can drive immediately with the main instrument cluster but the other screens are still booting.

Yes software up to date. If I get in car it takes a good 30 seconds at a min for the system to boot up . I can drive immediately with the main instrument cluster but the other screens are still booting.

Can you share what very of the software you are on?

Once the main cluster is booted the backup camera works, just not the surround ones.

Once the main cluster is booted the backup camera works, just not the surround ones.
Which is the problem. It takes a good 30 seconds. If normal cars can have backup cameras work instantly, why can't the Lucid?

Which is the problem. It takes a good 30 seconds. If normal cars can have backup cameras work instantly, why can't the Lucid?
That's what I'm saying though. The backup camera does work "instantly" The surround system does not. Next time you get in your car, once the main instrument panel load, put the car into reverse and you will see the backup camera turn on.

Back