Auto Park Feature

So what happens when you push the parking system? You don't see an auto park option on the top?

When I try to use it says it is not available & when I pick it up in December the advisor also said if was not available.
Curious that the Delivery Advisor said it wasn't available; did you ask why? Should be an available feature. Depends on having the cameras and sensors working, of course, and a few other things. Have you reviewed "Parking Experience" in the Owner's Manual for the procedure? I assume you're trying this in a parking lot, you stop, press the P/A symbol on the Pilot Panel, and then drive slowly past some parking spaces as it searches for good spots. Based on what you're saying, either the P/A symbol doesn't display or "Not Available" pops up when you do.
A conversation with Customer Service may be in order.

When I try to use it says it is not available & when I pick it up in December the advisor also said if was not available.
Perhaps you can take a photo of what is displayed on the pilot panel screen when you press the auto park button.

2nd test drive yesterday, asked to try auto-park, delivery advisor was all over it. She knew all of the limitations ahead of time and set my expectations regarding diagonals not being an option. We looped around the parking garage and I drove ahead slowly until it prompted me that a space was available (passing over several contiguous empty spaces in the process, which I didn't understand at first, but quickly understood once I saw that it picked a spot that was between two cars. It needs SOMETHING to construct a bounding box for the space.

The method that it used to align itself with the spot was reasonable and efficient, I thought it did a great job. It's one less thing to have to be concerned about (for those who don't enjoy parking). I'm curious to see it handle parallel parking.

I have done it three times (parallel parking and normal) and it worked well. Only issue was locking into the parking space. Sometimes, you need another pass at it to be able to select the space. Anyway, my wife has no patience, so she always tells me to just park the car as I am faster. Haha.

Auto-park parallel parking works good for me if those conditions are met with two cars in between and a space. It leaves a little more room to the curb than I would but at least the car will never curb its own wheels. It does sometimes fail to recognize what is an obvious spot though, but if it does, it generally auto parks well.

I've tried it for backing into spaces but not for parallel parking yet. I almost never have a need for curbside parking.
It worked great but scared my wife. She was amazed however.

2nd test drive yesterday, asked to try auto-park, delivery advisor was all over it. She knew all of the limitations ahead of time and set my expectations regarding diagonals not being an option. We looped around the parking garage and I drove ahead slowly until it prompted me that a space was available (passing over several contiguous empty spaces in the process, which I didn't understand at first, but quickly understood once I saw that it picked a spot that was between two cars. It needs SOMETHING to construct a bounding box for the space.

The method that it used to align itself with the spot was reasonable and efficient, I thought it did a great job. It's one less thing to have to be concerned about (for those who don't enjoy parking). I'm curious to see it handle parallel parking.
Even the worst parallel parker could park without the feature when there are several empty spaces together. No need for the car to be able to do that.

Does it work only when there are cars in the spaces on the left and right next to the vacant spot that you want to park in?
It works regardless of the situation, parallel parking is easy if you work the lower screen and cameras, you can swipe side to side on the lower screen as well to see what's near.

Back