Audio Garbled

Cars
Lucid Air Pure
Referral Code
10M0U4OH
OK this has happened 2 times. I have only had my car 6 days. While driving my car (Lucid Air Pure) the audio in the car becomes garbled. The only way I have found to fix it has been to park the car, get out, lock and unlock the car. It happened 20 mins after I picked up the car and today as I was driving down the highway. The first time it happened I "assumed" it was a out of the blue thing. With it happening again today, I'm concerned it is more to it.

The first time it happened i was on Version 2.2.0 code. I updated the code on Thursday to 2.2.2. Today it happened with Version 2.2.2.

OK this has happened 2 times. I have only had my car 6 days. While driving my car (Lucid Air Pure) the audio in the car becomes garbled. The only way I have found to fix it has been to park the car, get out, lock and unlock the car. It happened 20 mins after I picked up the car and today as I was driving down the highway. The first time it happened I "assumed" it was a out of the blue thing. With it happening again today, I'm concerned it is more to it.

The first time it happened i was on Version 2.2.0 code. I updated the code on Thursday to 2.2.2. Today it happened with Version 2.2.2.
Getting out of the car, locking it and unlocking it does not reset it. I suggest you use the logo reset next time. If that doesn't work permanently, contact service.

Getting out of the car, locking it and unlocking it does not reset it. I suggest you use the logo reset next time. If that doesn't work permanently, contact service.
Sorry for the dumb question but I'm a newbie. What is the logo reset? Does it erase everything like radio presets and seat position?

Sorry for the dumb question but I'm a newbie. What is the logo reset? Does it erase everything like radio presets and seat position?
It's a reboot of the car's computer. Nothing gets erased.

To do so, go to Settings and hold down the Air logo for 15-20 seconds. The screens will go blank and the computer will then reboot. You obviously can only do this when parked...

It's a reboot of the car's computer. Nothing gets erased.

To do so, go to Settings and hold down the Air logo for 15-20 seconds. The screens will go blank and the computer will then reboot. You obviously can only do this when parked...
Thank you will try that next time.

Back