Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Two rear side windows and rear window

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Two rear side windows

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rear window only

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Question for folks that got their front windshield tinted: was that applied on the interior or exterior of the glass?
I want to get the front done but the ceramic pro shop I go to in MD said it would be difficult due to the visors and would look bad as it would cut off half way. I was thinking to ask them to just do the whole front all the way up to the divider for the rear
Mine is on the inside.. and actually it's 1st 70% (legal limit) and then a 5% strip on top for the 'visor' area in my 2023 AWD Pure

Reactions: Wey
Just picked it up, Spectra Photosync on all windows including windshield. This is the darkest legally allowed in Texas. It was $1300 ($499 windshield and $799 for doors and rear window) before tax. Windshield is SPS clear and the rest is SPS 30.

IMG_1953.webp

I have photosync on my other three vehicles and three prior vehicles and it’s the only tint that truly works wonders against the Texas sun.

• Love
Reactions: Wey
I have photosync on my other three vehicles and three prior vehicles and it’s the only tint that truly works wonders against the Texas sun.
Me too. I've have it on all my vehicles. I've opted for "lighter" 50% all around except the windshield which is 75% (for better visibility). Even the 75% works wonders.

Back