Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Two rear side windows and rear window

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Two rear side windows

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rear window only

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've been reading on these forums for over a year and since new deliveries of the Dream Edition and the people with the new AGT have always said they got stares, and people always approaching them, etc..

It may be winter so people don't want to step in the cold. But during my road trip and total time owning the car, I've only had a handful of people ask me about the car, mostly curious what it is because they've never seen it.
And I'm happy to talk about it, but I don't get looks or stares, and don't notice many people following me around with cameras.

So no tints for now for me. I enjoy the views of the mountains and lights and city.
We differ on the tint , as I decided to do 20% all around and 50 on the front windshield as it’s hot on the West Coast. I do agree the car doesn’t garner much attention camera/stares/ etc but it’s a great car overall. I have a few fun weekend cars that happens with.

We differ on the tint , as I decided to do 20% all around and 50 on the front windshield as it’s hot on the West Coast. I do agree the car doesn’t garner much attention camera/stares/ etc but it’s a great car overall.
Yeah, older post I never updated. After discussions and talks with @Bobby i got 20% all around and 50% in front and it looks stunning

Yeah, older post I never updated. After discussions and talks with @Bobby i got 20% all around and 50% in front and it looks stunning
I have 35 in the front and 15 everywhere else. It looks nice and tinted from the outside but it doesn't make a huge difference from the inside, which I like. It is truly excellent at cutting down on the glare and heat of the sun when it is coming in through the driver's window.

IMG_3838.JPG

So my windows are all done front and back 20% . I was windshield tinted at 50. What do you recommend for the glass roof I think I want to tint as well
Thx

Chameleon has 70% and it looks great on her especially in the sun.

So my windows are all done front and back 20% . I was windshield tinted at 50. What do you recommend for the glass roof I think I want to tint as well
Thx
I did nothing. Mesh works very well even in the SoCal sunshine.

Back