Are you as tired of looking at letters as I am?

I’m unable to upload an avatar. Just giving me an “error” but not telling me what the error is.

I’m unable to upload an avatar. Just giving me an “error” but not telling me what the error is.
What is the extension of your image? It may also be too big.

if you’re on an iPhone just take a screenshot of the image you want, then edit it in photos app, then you should be able to upload it. That’s what I did, it didn’t work any other way.

If you want to reply to this message and attach the image you are trying to use, I could look more into what may be the issue.

I got it. Thanks to you all for offers to help with my image. While it's not as clear as I'd like, it works. The avatar shows my brand new garage ready for it's new occupant. I just had the garage drywalled, painted, epoxy floor, and new cabinets arriving tomorrow. Sheesh, all that cost nearly as much as the new car!

Attachments

• IMG_2287.jpeg
    IMG_2287.jpeg
    73.6 KB · Views: 126
I got it. Thanks to you all for offers to help with my image. While it's not as clear as I'd like, it works. The avatar shows my brand new garage ready for it's new occupant. I just had the garage drywalled, painted, epoxy floor, and new cabinets arriving tomorrow. Sheesh, all that cost nearly as much as the new car!
Well at least you won’t have to worry about messy oil drips. Antifreeze drips or gas spillage on that nice epoxy floor

You guys could be the updated remake of the movie “sideways” Two guys on a tour of California wineries looking for the elusive Pinot noir but also the hidden electrify America charger. Who else is up for a road trip and wants to do research in Napa tasting flights?
That was a great Saab story. Now an electrified Saab road trip would be cool…

Back